[LCN] aces pilot boss war

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by susan bristol, Sep 4, 2018.

1. susan bristol

susan bristol New Member

I have a problem with the aces pilot boss war. today it disappeared from my screen so I had to search it out via the syndicate chat. then get back in. I paid the 20 to get in and invited 30 to help. I decided to complete the war but was unable to post properly since it was gone off my boss list since last night. if it was gone off my list then it was gone from everyone's list- no help available then. Today I used a lot of money to try and complete it but had a lot of difficulty since I had to keep going back to the syndicate chat to try and get in. why did this happen? I could have completed it in time- only had about 24 million left to go when time ran out. I will not jump into this type of raid again since I lost my money AND the drop down prizes. consider this in the future before putting this type of raid up.

2. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Open up a ticket.

My own raid boss doesn't show up on the boss tab either. It's on the secondary Raid tab. Not sure if that's by design, but that's how it is.

You can also copy the link to your boss and save it as a bookmark in your browser if you want to get to it quickly. Hope that helps you for next time.

3. susan bristol

susan bristol New Member

tx appreciate the advice- I will open a ticket.

4. susan bristol

susan bristol New Member

how do I find the secondary raid tab?

5. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Your own raids only show in the main raid page. They do not show on the boss page. Not a glitch. Has no bearing on if they get done - it's where you post them that determines that.

6. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Here's what it looks like on a pc. Let me know if you are using mobile and I'll screenshot that.
    You click on BOSSES in the menu bar. Then click on the RAIDS tab in white right below it. Your own raid will show up there as well as all the raids you are in that are active/uncollected.

boss-raid-tab.jpg

Kirsten and Rick B like this.