TGIF! Development News for August 31, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I joined 7 public raids in LCN, and none are anywhere near ready to be finished, any other time they would have been done yesterday, I am a middle tier player this is not my main game but I see a lot wrong with this raid event, thinking I am gonna give serious thought to doing raids in VC and PC where I usually do A lot of my own and my friends, Kano may have been able to do something I have had on my mind, since raids, which is not my fav feature, since arena became a turn off with the sudden death feature, is to take a step back and play less, For people who don't play the game, just design it, Kano really does not seem to understand the games, sadly. But then again less playing means more time for other hobbies :)

2. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

I like the way you think Kirsten :)
    I wasnt too keen on the idea of no tiers in PC but that worked out, sort of anyway, but this 30 cap bs? As you said, joined a few public ones and noone is near finishing yet.....So next raid season i will only do Syn and alliance raids or invites

BenKing17 and Kirsten like this.
  3. BenKing17

BenKing17 New Member

This limit is stupid! I see a lot of raids not even half full and most of the players that do bigger damage in raids can't help because they are already in max amount.

Wolf Spirit, Rhapsody and Kirsten like this.
  4. Shari Reed

Shari Reed New Member

It's like a traffic jam in rush hour traffic :mad:. Going nowhere fast...

5. Rhapsody

Rhapsody Member

the 30 cap is bs!! since we're stuck, there's no incentive to buy stam refills from kano anymore!!

KANO- noise from various parties aside, YOU'RE LOSING INCOME BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE NOT BUYING YOUR STAM REFILLS ANYMORE :)

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Rhapsody

Rhapsody Member

YAWN!! raid season used to be so exciting I hardly slept...

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Rhapsody

Rhapsody Member

but I can't even fill my raid because everyone is stuck!!! my raid is EMPTY!!!

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Public raids are really gonna take a hit and low levels are gonna be hard pressed to get their raids done, since players are stuck in limbo cause of this cap.

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  9. SWIFTV

SWIFTV New Member

Wow I have to say way to destroy raids, good job Kano!! I will no longer be doing any raids as I did massive amounts of damage on all the raids I did this time and got all common loot for the most part. I got 2 superior items. So dear Kano you can shove your raids up your collective asses! All the big guns are tied up in 30 and cannot help the smaller guys - what a mess.

10. SWIFTV

SWIFTV New Member

Wow even drops on the raids my butt, 22 common and 2 Superior and I did 20 Mil or better on them, hell the one I took top spot with 60 mil I got common. No more raids for me, I have much better things to do with my money thank you!

Pinhead likes this.