[LCN] Question on allocating Favor Pts to Health and Attack

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Zoe Alleyne, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Zoe Alleyne

Zoe Alleyne New Member

Hi. I'm new to this game and find it very good. I am one of the MW refugees. I have kept my Health at the default of 100 when I started playing and have noticed in Fights that Healing with Cash replenishes my Health and I can continue to use my Stamina. I am only at Level 199 but I suspect somewhere higher up that this will catch up to with with low Health. If not, am I wrong to assume that I do not need to increase my Health providing that I have Cash to Heal? Another question is on the Mob Boss Fights. By increasing my Attack, does this help in the increasing of the Dmg?

Thank you
    Zoe

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

simple answer, Increase your health, plus there are achievements for health just like everything else.

mi7ch likes this.
  3. Zoe Alleyne

Zoe Alleyne New Member

Ok. Thanks Kirsten

4. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

It helps, but health is also important here. Damage dealt in fights is a % of the lowest health of both opponents. So with 100 health you will never be able to deal more than 30 damage, (and that's only possible with counter attacks where you get a 100.000% defence boost). In reality, if you win a fight, you will deal somewhere between 15 and 20 damage, no matter what level you are or how strong you are in attack.
    For the same reason it will be very hard to get minimum damage on bosses.

mi7ch and Kirsten like this.
  5. Zoe Alleyne

Zoe Alleyne New Member

Thank you Marc14. Time to start increasing my Health.

6. Zoe Alleyne

Zoe Alleyne New Member

Wow! What a big difference. My XP on Fights increased a lot.
    Thank you again Kirston and Marc14 for your help!

mi7ch, Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  7. chuckie the scar

chuckie the scar New Member

total damage done in a fight ( yours taken, theirs taken is a set % based on the players lower health. if yours is the lower and you increase health then only the total damage done increases buy exactly the same % split. if you increase your attack then the split shits according to your new modified attack ability. so yo will push more damage onto your opponent and take less yourself

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

also don't waste coins on refilling health, save coins for Rule /Cities to have 'income' and raise your bounty price :)

9. chuckie the scar

chuckie the scar New Member

the health of the fighter with the lower health will determin the total damage done durring the battle. it also has a effect on damage done doing bosses etc. with low health you can not do enough damage to get a kill during a fight. but if your winning against a higher health then you will get in more attacks before your oponent goes into the hospitol. the lack of use of skill points in health alows for more in att def whitch are more criticaly noticiable around level 500 there effects start to be noticable

10. geckster99

geckster99 Member

PLAYERS OFTEN SAY HEALTH IS X10 UR LEVEL

Rick B likes this.
  11. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Yep - 10X level!

12. ngocdiep

ngocdiep New Member

Increase your health. ok