[LCN] Battle Arena Wishlist

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RafeDavid, Aug 19, 2018.

1. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Do you have any thougts/ideas that would make BA more enjoyable and playable? Or maybe just something you'd like to see? Let's start a BA Wishlist thread.

My first item: would it be possible to add the number of respawns used during the BA? I for one would find this information interesting and useful. Maybe even make respawns an achievement to encourage more active participation during the first round of BA.

Kay-Arne Hansen likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You should prolly put this in idea sections for "All games"

3. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Probably but this is the only Kano game I play. All the others can suck lemons (j/k) they can suck whatever they want.

4. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Divide BAs into pools so the lower levels aren't there just to be fodder for the higher levels.

5. I kinda like the respawn achievement idea.

Not a fan of pooling the lower levels away from us, I need my fodder.

HOWEVER, here is an idea to make the smaller fry more competitive (if you don't do respawn achievement):

1) Take away the 5% penalty for being knocked out, or at least lessen it (1-2% might be doable)

2) Make the respawn time for the small fry shorter than it is for the big hitters. Huge att/def like myself can remain at the normal cooldown period; but the small fry need to get back in fast to manage to make a score worth anything, say 5 minutes, for instance.