[LCN] Is there actually any fighting in this game?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by canadian_bulldog, Jul 2, 2018.

1. canadian_bulldog

canadian_bulldog New Member

Or does it involve most pressing buttons to collect gift and do things, like you know, farmville?

LFDawgLady likes this.
  2. no there is a lot of fighting, just earlier today I was beating up this guy called Graham Day, in the end he was begging for mercy from the hospital bed and I was like 'lol no' and then I punched him in his face so that he died true story

Darkhorde likes this.
  3. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Go to the toolbar at top of page click on fight

You will get live players to attack, hitlist, rivals (those who have attacked you) and entry points for battle arena and syndicate wars the last two run every two weeks. Battle arena alternatives between wed and sat while syndicate war starts every alternate Friday and runs till Tuesday

Need to do your fight attacks daily for full game points.

4. Darkhorde

Darkhorde New Member

Why does everyone forget about WARMODE now. You make a whole comment about how to fight, Battle Arena and Synd Wars yet forget to mention WARMODE. It's dying off KANO do something about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeanTheGreat likes this.
  5. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

There needs to be incentive to partake in WM currently there is none (on Kong anyway). BA sucks too but at least the rewards are decent. Same with SW which was adjusted recently with updated rewards. BA could probably use a level based rewards structure as well to give the little guys the opportunity to really feel like they can participate and aren't just food for the big fish. Sorry got off track there; that tangent got in the way. My quick fix for WM to at least increase participation:

Make joining WM be an individual choice not a syndicate choice. Put that choice in settings and each person can either check yes or no for WM. Then those that check yes are fair game for points and can earn points for the syndicate. Another positive aspect of this would be that for all those alt synds out there chances are most wont be able to get logged in to check that box thus it would get rid of many of the alts who are out there just to get punched.

DeanTheGreat and Kay-Arne Hansen like this.
  6. Ozy

Ozy New Member

Can I ask about the "Turf wars"' im level 346 an I keep. having to repeatedly shoot at villians in new york. So how do further to other city turfs, im new to this game but quite enjoying it. Cheers.

7. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

New turf war with each city - a several have high roller challenges.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  8. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Each city has a mini-game. Six have high roller card game. The rest have turf war shooter