TGIF! Development News for July 27, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Why don't we just make every attack on someone higher than us appear as anonymous on their battle feed regardless if it's a bounty or not? Or better yet, why don't we just make it so lower levels can attack a higher level player but the higher level cannot attack back? Because it's not fair if they are able to attack back and punish us just because we attacked them. That they are able to attack back is what makes this game suck.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :p

Old Salt likes this.
  3. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Attached Files:

4. Kirsten

hmmm guess you don't get sarcasm

Old Salt likes this.
  5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

One thing i dont think most are realizing is that when the ability to attack your clanmate launches you can finally claim their bounty without having the need to remove then hit. most of the time they are down when you finish removing then click attack. Having the money stay within clan i think is an important deterrent to the others bountying since the money isnt being transferred to the person said bountier listed for.

FancyPants and Crazy Inuit like this.
  6. Rita Gypsy

Rita Gypsy New Member

Not in favor of the "sparring" list. Don't want to fake fight..with my friends. If I wanted to fight them, they would not be in my mob. Frankly, I don't understand why you don't just expand the fight list, with thousands of players, surely you can have a fight list "in range" of more than 15 of the same players over and over and over again. The out of range option is already there..so that's not an issue...but bored to death with hitting the same players over and over..not to mention feel that's why many have that "bully" label too. Just my 2 cents...

7. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I like the idea of Sparring. But make it a true sparring. No money gained from attacking. No killing blows possible. Just a straight exp gain.

8. Kirsten

And that is why I don't declan or allow myself to be declanned I want a rival list , I don't want friends catching my bounty cause I want retaliation, I like to be listed for that reason, it gives me a rival list and I can beat on that list and they are not clan or friends.

9. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

there was a raid test , only one raid, and that who joined got lucky with reward, and we don't?????????? come on, why do we get reward as well

10. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Question about this week's LCN Raids. It looked like Tier 1 was adjusted to level 4,000. Now some people are posting that you've rolled it back to level 3,500. Is that true?

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes that is true. We get a lot of requests for it to be increased here in the forums, but when Facebook had a boss released accidentally yesterday and people got a look at the new tiers we received an equal (or greater, I would have to check with Support) number of requests to change it back.

12. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Bummer. I was looking forward to being back in Tier 1. The only ones I heard complain about the new tiers are players who were eligible for T3 under the current tiers, they were moved back into T2 and were unhappy.

The issue is too many T2s. If you look at any of the raid groups, they hardly post any raids for T2s because all the spots are taken. They beg for solid T1's (players with enough stamina points), and T3's.

Maybe you can look at expanding T1?

Rick B likes this.
  13. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

excuses all over places include the kano themselve......... how about 4th tier ? and where is our reward for missed out a tested raid

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Adding another tier isn't as simple as adding +10 to the existing group. The Raid Party is calculated based on 30 participants, 10 from each tier. The math would need to be redone completely, and while that doesn't mean we won't do it, it is not a simple task.

There are no rewards for people who didn't get in on the Raid that was accidentally made public by a developer yesterday. Kano error in the favor of those who happened to get in.

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What's up with the comma's in PC on energy, stamina and health? Guess it's in VC as well.
    Well it's geeking out and looks cluttered, if don't do any actions for a minute the comma's disappear and one click they come back :confused:
    COMMAS..PNG

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    Kirsten likes this.
  16. How about five tiers? You can divide 30 participants easily by five. The main problem is that there are too many people in Tier 2.

17. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

come back Kano :)

18. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Yesssssssss! A thousand times yes. I don't know how the #'s shake out percentage wise but the # of players in Tier 2 has to be larger than the # in tier 1 that can reasonably expect to play. I know we got an influx from Mob Wars but they don't have enough stamina and energy skill points in order to properly do a raid and qualify, let alone do multiple raids.

19. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Too many tier 2s - you guys figure out how to solve it. I for one would not mind being back on tier 1.