[PC] Raid Boss Update?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by john greene, Jul 21, 2018.

1. john greene

john greene Member

Hello, i have a few ideas that i think would be great. How about a damage slider, but do to people not knowing what they are doing it would default to all the way open, second your raid always shows at the top of the list? third put raids in order from least time left first after your own and then so forth? Would be great thank you.

Maureen and Kirsten like this.
  2. Maureen

Maureen Member

That is a great idea!!

3. Sasha St. Cin

Sasha St. Cin New Member

Yes, Place our raid at the top with all the others listed by time left, just like the Co op bosses!

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Where do we sell unused raid keys ?

5. john greene

john greene Member

it is automatic when the event ends you just click collect

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Sandy Barrows

Cant see an option as yet ?

7. Sandy Barrows

Still ot seeing anything - chaps is there a delay ?

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Smack likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I was told there is no of turning in of keys, it just happens lol

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Not true. As Jades said you should be able to see this on the Home page. @Sandy Barrows if this is not the case please PM me with your profile link and I will look into this

11. Kirsten

I asked some time ago and that was what I was told, at least that is what I remember, I had a few keys left over at the time and did not see the option, but too tired to find the post , been a long day

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I should clarify. The Key return on the homepage will only apply for the current Raid in progress. If you are holding onto keys from older Raid bosses you are stuck with those keys until that boss returns, at which point they will automatically be redeemed for XP.

So that could explain why you couldn't redeem some keys in your inventory.

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually I had 1 extra key I believe Smack and there is no collect option (key was from this raid round) or is this a old raid boss?

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  14. Kirsten

To clarify, it was from the raid that had just ended, at that time, just some raids back but I asked at that time. Not Big deal, but I know what I asked , :) One day when I care enough to look back in old posts ............

15. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Jades I looked up your account. You have no unused keys for this current Raid boss. @Sandy Barrows please send me your profile link in a PM and I can check as well.

JADES likes this.