[ZS] Inactives winning lotteries

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by baha, Jul 2, 2018.

?

should in-actives win lottery?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  3. don't care

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. baha

baha Member

I have won the lottery one time earlier in the game, However recently I have noticed it is more often given to NON PLAYERS...In-actives should not be given tickets IMO if they have not been playing for over a month. This gives real players a better chance of the win and that is after all another good reason people will stay with the game ....a bonus of un is always a luxury and can make better players and even the noobs want to stick with the game...

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You have to manually check the Lottery page to validate your free ticket.

baha and Kirsten like this.
  3. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

What mitch said...
    upload_2018-7-4_16-5-26.png
    The missing draw numbers are days i didn't have tickets as I hadn't checked lottery

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well that would be to collect, but a winning ticket could still go to a part time/barely playing, player it just would not be validated so not collected , ???? so then a waste , ?? for an everyday player, NO??

baha likes this.
  5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Of course a winning ticket can go to a "part time" player. It can go to anyone. If you walk down to the store and buy 1 quick pick lottery ticket, and you have never played the lottery before, your odds are exactly the same as someone plays the lottery every week buying that same single quick pick ticket.

I suppose that is why they call it "luck of the draw" and not luck of the cumulative effort you have put into all previous draws. :p

And to follow up on what Mitch said you also have to manually visit the Lottery page in order to receive your free ticket. So it is impossible for someone truly inactive to get a ticket in the first place, let alone validate it.

6. baha

baha Member

Of course if you don't check you won't win but the auto ticket is certainly overwhelmingly a NON PLAYER item, so for those who actually play... their chance at a win is negated by those who are no longer supporting the game with real $ ...That is why they should not have an auto ticket~! Be honest generally it is a bad tease if anything~!