Cheating at the game and what is Kano doing about it?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kel the Merciful King, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Marius

Marius Member

If you play from your phone fine, as long as that's the only device you use. If you open 500 tabs on your screen fine, as long as you are only playing from a single computer. The issue would be if you were using your phone AND your computer at the same time... that would be cheating.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

is anyone's computer physically able to open 500 tabs? and if so, is it even practical to use that many? i don't even think Dr. Octopus could do that.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Rodas

Rodas New Member

"It is not difficult for average players (with average to good computers/connections) to register 4 - 8 clicks a second. It's possible to do more, but only if a player can mash away without need to move their mouse about much."

"Certainly 4 clicks a second is quite feasible and a separate tab can be open for Chat so that there is no moving between pages (and their load times). The auto-healer can get a player pretty far through a lot of actions, in particular fighting."

After having these replies from KANO i believe everything is possible on this game as long as you credit card them...

Its sad but it is what it is... Report them? what for... Already reported players with print screen of conversations where they SAID they were cheating and yet they still play.... Former banned players from hunting due to use of scripts are already allowed to hunt again!!!!

Its KANO what else.........

Cathy Ford, Kirsten and Deblovscats1 like this.
  4. Ashley227

Ashley227 New Member

I want to know why it's ok to program a "gamer mouse" to auto heal and attack hit list. Almost every single "old" layer uses this technique in BA SW and hunting. The websites for scripts are still up and active, the secret is they won't update the page to make it look outdate. Support doesn't care so don't waste your time writing in, the most I have ever seen from a self-admitted autohealer was a 5 day ban, although he did spend a lot of cash when he used to play. The stupid solution to the problem is a pathetic captcha math question, which everyone knows the script stops when prompted for it.

Tomas Trevant and Kirsten like this.
  5. Tomas Trevant

Tomas Trevant New Member

I guess hardware is permitted and software is just mildly frowned upon. There actually are much more effective ways at catching cheaters but it would require staff to actually monitor data, not just play games. I would suggest looking into WoW support on how they catch "miners" there is also a similar setup in clash of clans and league of legends. The other issue is the IOS is extremely primitive, anyone who spends a few moments can find that hacking on IOS is simple and almost encouraged it seems. How about those who are gaining infinite favors from your 20fp offer? How about the JMP adjustments that are made for infinite cash? Remember a few months back the lotto was hacked to give unlimited free tickets? All that you needed to do was keep clicking claim ticket.

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  6. How does a player get 613 kills in Raid Boss - more than 300 ten #1 in the game -and not even be near the top of leaderboard. I hope Kano looks into this to see if they are cheating. Please

Felecia Rosdahl likes this.
  7. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Time to bump this thread in light of this: https://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/tgif-development-news-for-april-12-2019.36424/

So now, team play i.e. those who practice their coordination on listing and getting bounties is *out* v this wreck of a hitlist system change is brought in, where the attack button disappears from the middle, in select circumstances - "unknown" - and goes to the right at the bottom, where you cannot engage it but you can "click on it" for no action whatever. Is it players who pay much more to play getting through? Is it players who don't use the bounty button much? Is it guild to within guild play that is limited? Is it whimsical v. specific players who are successful at it targeted? Not going to know but ... at least you can see it ...

So is the "guild" solution to this, speaking as a guild leader, to not list yet still be in war mode, where by war mode rules listing is rewarded the most, and catches as kills are almost as equally "point" lucrative? And team play that would be expected as would coordination within teams, that it should be gone? I would suggest strongly, the hit list will turn into the KP2 level of activity, with god bounties dominating play, and yes, the very few bounties will be caught by a wider number of people - maybe.

Simply stated, something is very wrong with the latest round of hitlist fixes there, Kano.

In my opinion, you have to get smarter and know what you are up against rightfully.

The average joe player has always had a hard time getting these guild-guild war mode bounties in VC Server 1 as they are coordinated, and grouped players ARE going to get more bounties as they are playing in a team. Weaker teams might not be able to get as much v. those guilds who play well as a team. "Interceptions" is this the source of trouble? That a good team, that hunts lots including the times of coordinated play, is bad now? It would seem to be no accident of statistics that the leader board top hunters are also associated with the best guilds in war mode.

I do know that some teams have a hard time coordinating play, so they might be whining: do you listen to whiners Kano? Or real players who understand the game as it is?

In my view some weaker teams, who do not coordinate well or play well as a team, might be complaining about the wrong things. I hope that Kano knows this.