How do I upgrade a striker?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chitty, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Chitty

Chitty New Member

I purchased a striker hired squad, From what I understand its suppose to boost your top squad and it is upgradeable. In what screen do I have the option to upgrade it? I don't see it on the inventory upgrade screen. I can see it on page three of my squad members screen under strength & attack but again there is no button there to upgrade it either. And the only thing I see in the hired squad members section is to be able to purchase another one and this on the bottom of the screen: Hired Squad Member Striker (01.13.11) 774 387

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

You can upgrade your striker from your hired squad members page. Below the option to purchase a new Striker or Defender, is a list of the ones that you currently have in your squad. When the option is available, a red button will appear below that hired squad member. The upgrades are available when your character attributes have reached a level to support an upgrade.

3. In other words Chitty, after you put some skill points onto your characters attack go back and check. You will probably be able to upgrade it then...
    Same goes for deffender : )
    hope that helps.

4. im the beast

im the beast Member

dill did say that well but one thing is ur going to want to wait as long as u can be for u upgrade so u can get the most out of the upgrade.

5. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

DO NOT UPGRADE ....untill you add 200 - 250 per attacker or defender
    other wise its just a UN cash cow ....and will possibly put you OVER THE LIMIT ON YOUR TOP SQUADD...stay in the white writing if it shows red..you have gone to far over your att or def at the current time

6. Beastie the STALKER