[LCN] No mobs available in your range, check back soon.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Fat Fingers, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Fat Fingers

Fat Fingers New Member

What the hell is that in a fighting game?

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

People are off line or low health or dead, it is a PVP game, ya have to have people actually alive and playing , you can prob attack higher level players , I know my fight list is long, mostly mafia war players, that I cannot beat with all the money spent lol

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Maybe he came from Mafia Wars where was script's allowed and didn't need to be online to heal... LOL
    Serious note, how do you expect people to heal for you if not online and in-range? As your title to this thread
    No mobs available in your range, check back soon.

4. Kirsten

LOL that was my thought, but knew if I said it my post would be deleted , kano hates me lol

5. Fat Fingers

Fat Fingers New Member

I am not from mafia wars. But even if they are in hospital they should still show up. AND EL oh El if you think I do not believe you guys are not using scripts.

LFDawgLady likes this.
  6. Kirsten

No they would only show up in the whacked mobster list

Rick B likes this.
  7. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Players in hospital dont show on fight list. Never have.in my experience ..5+ years.

I rarely get whacked monsters available. They dont appear often. at my level there are enough active players with live characters

8. Kirsten

Only when there is no one on fight list which is what he is seeing and I forget what level ya have to be to see them 500 ??

9. Kirsten

I do not get them in lcn but I do in PC Vc and Zs I use to get them in lcn but not for awile since the mafia war players came to the game

10. Stewart667

Stewart667 New Member

"No mobs available in your range, check back soon". It's been saying this all day! really no fun at all! Hope tomorrow is better!

LFDawgLady likes this.
  11. Kirsten

at my mid level I usually have at least 20 on my fight list

Rick B likes this.
  12. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

They are correct - justchecked my fight list there are 2 whacked - which is odd

13. PinkyAnal

PinkyAnal New Member

Every since I beat this game the 1st time, my fight lost has been empty. It seems to be a progression of foolishness and a conspiracy against me. First, I'm not allowed to fight and then my posts get deleted... Not my fault the challenge to the game is nonexistent.

14. LFDawgLady

LFDawgLady New Member

No mobs available in your range, check back soon.

15. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

"No mobs available in your range"? I guess that means you are just too darn good and have no peers. You won the game. No one left to beat up on. You could always try for those over your range if you are feeling froggy. Or do a mass demob of all active players within your range. Oh but you probably can't beat them so you want to stay mobbed.

This is why I like the forum whenever I get the craving for some whine I just come here and get my fix.

16. PinkyAnal

PinkyAnal New Member

Thank God! Finally another sane person. I was really beginning to believe I was the only winner here. For weeks I've been saying the same thing and my posts get deleted for "spamming". Thanks dude!

Just Joe likes this.
  17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

How do you "win" a game that has no definitive end?

Kirsten likes this.