[VC] Bots, IMacro: A Legend or a Myth

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by elrusso08, Jul 4, 2018.

1. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

Since the beginning of KANO and its different products it was believed that it should be possible to Manipulate the ::System:: in its different aspects: Attack, Defense, Counters and consecutive Traps. Kano allows only 1 action per click which means that it would be impossible from the practical point of view to have the ability to attack a user as well as to place a Trap. In extreme cases have created some false stories of players capable of carrying out more than 8 attacks x 1s. Myths or Lengends...

Currently Year 2018, players are still mentioned within the Tavern Accused of using external tools(programs) to affect the game individually as well as to harm others who claaims to make a "Clean" game. The question that many do including me is because KANO does not do some method to detect and eject these players from the game? I have come to the conclusion that the question of BOTs is simply a Myth.

On the other hand there is an Internet APP called Imacro. You can find different versions for different web browsers. But what really is an Imacro? It is a program with the ability to pre-program actions globally as well as insanely. Basically it is installed on top of the browsers and they work as small Scripts that you must open, configure etc and at the end indicate the place where you are going to start or rather the action that will start the program.

Is it possible to run this pluggin, script or program called Imacros in Viking Clan? Sure but it does not work because the ability of a human being to click manually in the range of 1s is limited in this and other games by Kano and other User Policies. It does not work because you could logically tell the program to perform 100 clicks in 1s, here comes the good, You could not perform +8 / 1s for the reason of (Clicks control) within the game limited to 8 in 1s(I really dunno if its limited or not but i never seen more than 8 attacks in 1s in Vc game). I know many who have been accused of using bots etc but they are simply pure inventions :rolleyes:

Therefore BOTS / Macros and other applications that are mentioned in the community, are pure lies:D and slanders that have no technical basis in their formulation or much less studies than I did years ago:). Any player can express any idea because we are in a more globalized world than ever but that does not mean that you are inhibited from using your brain rationally.:p

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  2. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Hmm pure lies huh? LMAO. So why does Kano continue to look for them. Macro Man?

3. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

:)I will be direct with you since you are almost 70 years old and have vast experience to know what I will tell you. It is very simple .... The question of the famous B O T s Obviously is a falsehood. About Imacro, yes, it exists and any human being can download it.

Kano solves the things by tickets and the time that you spend in creating one whose message is empty, nothing, pure rubbish, remains in the servers as ( BitTRASH ) or more of a failure of somebody that try to raise a false accusation to others with the objective of harming him the game:D

If you notice there is no known precedent for someone who was found using CHEATS here:p What I assure you is that KANO pays a little more attention to those users who have spent a fortune on this project as for example you (CDOG the kingofshit) who took time to answer me with 1 line? hehehe is funny read your crap:rolleyes:

Well, the truth is that those who have been suspended, have done it by paying attention to the tickets and not because THEY, KANO have found proof about the use of bots or some other garbage to progress in a free game:cool:

4. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

My head hurts. Do you know that your Guild has accused VKF Members of using Macros for years?

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

So only cause of tickets, Kano does no investigation?? now that is false, they do investigate, they look at tickets then investigate, if someone is suspended or warned, cause kano will warn players multiple times and if the warnings go unheeded after awhile they will ban an account.

HJM likes this.
  6. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

I repeat: TICKETS is the probe since they ask for in any answer when players report. Im not a KANO employee but since all these years playing their games, i know what im talking about. You think an Investigation is compare IP in certain range of time to check if someone is abusing the system with more than 1 email? Can you tell me what kind of investigation is since only thing they can do Externally is check your username activity with certain Privilegies?

Describe what investigation are you talking about when i was banned for 1y becose someone send a ticket with lot of words who can be interpretated in a diferent way by one person when is not English. Ban/Suspend users using the Tickets excuse is the only thing they can do mylady :)

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Huh ?? You were banned for a year from playing or the tavern/ Wc thing and you want people who would send in a ticket to be banned ?? Unless kano made a mistake I would imagine they felt they needed to do whatever it was , and if someone did send a ticket in about whatever it was does not mean that person should get banned, Imo

8. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

only time a player needs to be ban is if they are using Alts...Bots/scripts plain an simple but problem is about my concern kano dont care, they only want the money!! lol no further comments on my end at this time lol