[LCN] Familia

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by al littley, Jun 30, 2018.

1. al littley

al littley New Member

Now that we are getting larger with all the good people from Mob Wars crossing over (and us old MW people) I have a valid suggestion.
    20 Familia is no longer sufficient, the number should be increased. I recommend 50 spots in familia.
    Any comments on this?
    Regards Big Al

Rob352, GD411, SOHAIB and 9 others like this.
  2. SWIFTV

SWIFTV New Member

I agree with Al 20 is not enough spots at all, we need more familia spots please.

3. susan leonard

susan leonard Member

i agree with Al too ....more Familia spots are needed please

4. 1Peter3:8

1Peter3:8 New Member

Yes, we should have more Familia. Especially when you have 2000 mobsters !!

6. couldn't say it better Al was always wrong doesn't even match 25 syn members and maybe that needs to be looked at too

7. Kelly K.

Kelly K. New Member

That is an amazing Idea Al, they really should increase the amount of Familia you have. It should at least minimum equal the amount you have in your family which is 25. ♥♥♥♥:rolleyes:

8. SOHAIB

SOHAIB Member

I agree BIG AL.
    Familia Spots needs to be increased.
    Excellent Suggestion :D

9. GD411

GD411 New Member

I agree, I'd like to see more familia spots added also

10. BlonMoments

BlonMoments New Member

Agreed it is time to do some changes Kano ;)

11. susi gomez

susi gomez New Member

Absolutely agree with Al, it's been a long time since we all waited for that improvement in Elites

12. Rob352

Rob352 New Member

Yes, 50 would be awesome. 25 should have been the lowest given 25 in a syn. My vote is for 50 also.

13. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Familia is your inner circle. No inner circle is 50 deep. I can see asking to raise to 24 so you can add your entire syndicate but anything beyond that is change just for the sake of change. Getting the familia money earned achievements shouldn't be easy. Now if Kano wants to add more achievements that are way out there then maybe.