[LCN] Metamoki's Mob Wars - Aug 1 Sunset

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Earlier today, Metamoki announced their plans to shut down the original Mob Wars game. Mob Wars LCN wouldn’t be what it is today without that original game, and we extend our heartfelt condolences to the players over there.

Even though the first Mob Wars may be coming to an end, LCN is still going strong. As such, we are working directly with Metamoki to give their players a new home here. We’ve been through this process a few times before, and we’ve learned a lot from previous migrations of new players.

As the official sequel with close ties to the first game, we are pleased to extend our hand to anyone coming over from Mob Wars. Please join us in welcoming the Mob Wars players who will be coming over in the next little while.

Rogue Wind, chAZZ, mdeboh and 7 others like this.
  2. and only two years after mafia wars sundown :(, lot of players are angry after building from scratch again in mob wars so please for those who do follow the rest of us ex mafia do give them a break and be kind it's a big disapointment for them and also me as i play both mob wars and lcn i know how they feel and thank to the kano devs who gave us help advice when we were getting started, i love lcn game now hope it never sundowns but just keeps getting better than ever

3. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

I know this still building from scratch got my account back forgot my password short term memory loss is a booger

4. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

Sad that this is happening again, If Kano Games shuts down I will never play another game on here. i was with Mafia Wars for so many years and had to start over again, I actually left this game because it was not quite the nice reception we thought. I play the other Kano games where they were much nicer for beginners. I came back here again after I thought that things had finally settled down. It's been fun, but very hard to level still but it's a game and I enjoy playing now. I will welcome them. :)

5. PinkyAnal

PinkyAnal New Member

I've beat this game a few times already, but figured I'd give it another go.... Just remember DFWP!

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

How does one beat a game that never ends? I'm curious...

PinkyAnal likes this.
  7. Njoynit3

Njoynit3 New Member

I enjoy the game I played mob wars on zynga years ago and still loved the game. I found the older game that’s closing,but when depositing money kept having this game pop up so I joined to see if would stop popping up and been playing both. I’m not sure how long been here but know it’s under 60 days but I’m lol 265. Keep having fun y’all and send them invites!

dannny likes this.
  8. PinkyAnal

PinkyAnal New Member

Oh, it ends. Believe me. Give me a few days to unpack, get some sheets on the bed and I'll explain.

Just Joe likes this.
  9. Just Joe

Just Joe New Member

Who let Pinky in ?? He beat mobwars so bad they closing the game :p

PinkyAnal likes this.
  10. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

What did we get Steve, I only remember 90 days protection, which seemed fair to at least give us a chance, this is a hard game to level in unless you spend a lot of money. I quit and came back, I have read that the drama continues, lol but I am not into that drama business. :)

11. Stuart Ward

Stuart Ward New Member

The reward is not that big a deal. 3 mediocre pieces. It's better than most newbies have in their loadout but lower value than typical limited edition loot. In fact, since everyone starts with a base load of FPs and through quick initial levels aquire Fp quite fast at first, theres no reason that anyone shouldn't have their loadout filled with limited edition loot the first day. They don't though. Only about 1% will do that and they will dominate the fight boards for months.

12. Torchwood

Torchwood New Member

Cant see any reason why anyone should get anything given, I started playing after storm8 closed....shame they closed but one of those things...let them join and work their way up like everone else, maybe Metamoki should give em all 5 dollars in exchange for selling their email addresses

13. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

It's three items just a tad weaker than 3 sup raid loot items. Nothing to get upset about.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    Rita Gypsy likes this.
  14. Stuart Ward

Stuart Ward New Member

The loot is worth less than $5 so that works out nicely.

15. Torchwood

Torchwood New Member

yeah fair response :)

16. Donkrako

Donkrako New Member

I have noticed a lot of people popping up in my feed as having joined my mob. I was already at my maximum and have not sent any invites to join it. Have these people been added automatically to accommodate the influx of people from the mob wars game shutting down?

17. thomas antione

thomas antione New Member

what about all the stats 2 come over as well,3000 days down the drain,what a rip off

18. Stuart Ward

Stuart Ward New Member

It's not automatic. I declined to add mine because I already have lots in LCN.

19. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Fresh meat for the fight oriented syndicates to prey upon. Hope they don't drive the newbies away

20. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

i quit. g b

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.