Bounty Tax

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Jun 19, 2018.

?

Thought's on bounty tax?

1. Tax % should be reduced

66.7%
  2. Leave it the way it is

11.1%
  3. STFU

22.2%
  1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

As of now all bounties get taxed by 10% from listing to catching a opponent. Is this tax really necessary? Some will say to keep balance or transferring coins etc., which is a null point, no bounties are "guaranteed" to a specific person. (Here's were I'll get the bot/macros comments, but oh well)

Let's say you list someone for 10Q which highest level player FB VC is closing in on I might add, the 10Q spent turns into 9Q to collect. I'm just using this as an example of highest bounty cost in-game.

10% fee was in the games "Infancy", times have changed, shouldn't the %%%%. I think so, keep the $$$$ in the game and not just disappear.

Vote it up or down IDC, just want thoughts of other players on this.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    baha likes this.
  2. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

You could do a pay it forward thing like the designated pinatas in LCN

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No, I do not want this to do with anything like the Blit'z in LCN, but more coin for you LCN players. Blitz is not main part of the game, it's a side-show event, don't get peoples understanding on it either.

As you not be aware of, I asked KANO to make it into an event, but they totally tweaked the idea https://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/bounty-party.9757/

BTW @ Steven Jordan, can you give a reason of why it should stay the same? Just curious because that's what you voted for.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Kirsten likes this.
  4. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Hell we get taxed to death in the real world! Why should we be taxed on a fantasy game...

DeanTheGreat, baha, HJM and 2 others like this.
  5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i think they should permantly remove the tax fee on the pricing of that player too everyone...cause it feels like the Hoarding Fees when u are tryin for the achievement!!

baha likes this.
  6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

11 vote(s)
    64.7% come on kano there are enough votes to reduce the % or just remove the tax permantly :)