TGIF! Development News for June 1, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

If its a percentage make us a b team maybe we would stand a chance

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

I dont have 30 of the last matey stocked up since i crafted them all. Would i still be able to get my GP tomorrow since we got a new location and i have finished all adventure achieves in the last one? Usually i keep 30+ but wasnt thinking this time around lol.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I used my daily energy rewards to get them cause I also always craft those thing, I am not in the second adventure, so was able yesterday afternoon to do the it, I would have bought an energy boost if I needed :)

4. neill1990

I think they should add a check in the game to allow for us to get it in these situations... really dont want to buy energy boosts since i only got 3k still lmao.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

lol well that is your choice, we all make choices lol and have to live with them, I have 8 K energy, yet before raids I only had 2k ....not sure Kano should fix or take into account our choices :p BTW ( I made a better choice than you lol)

6. neill1990

Its not even a matter of better choices, how is a person supposed to know that if they dont have enough drops (however many the new land first adventure requires) they are not eligible for gp?

7. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

I have an unused limited item:
    lotus-scura-inventory-inactive.jpg
    My weakest vehicle in A & D is the Starcruiser:
    starcruiser-inventory.jpg
    You can see I have 685 of them. I am only using 563 on Attack and 569 on Defense, leaving me with 122 spare Attack, and 113 spare Defense. That's more than enough to cover any future mobsters (hired guns) I may add (101 would get me to full).

starcruiser-qty-in-use.jpg

But I don't see Pawn Shop when I got to my vehicle inventory. Why is that?

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Starcruiser is a Job drop, which do not qualify for the Pawn Shop.

The Lotus Scura is a Limited item, but it is not valid for the Pawn Shop either. It is a very old item, so I can't tell you exactly why because it was out long before my time. However, there are some exceptions for Limited items, like one-off items from Sales or events, that sort of thing.

FancyPants likes this.
  9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

would be great too see if u guys can let us sell our item crate items so for what we dont need we can get some reburst on it :)

10. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Thanks for the quick response. I wasn't expecting to be able to turn in the spare Starcruisers, just wanted to show that I didn't need the Lotus Scura because I had excess of a better item.
    I think the Lotus Scura was the first thing I bought with FPs way back when. No idea how many FPs it cost me. I was so excited thinking Pawn Shop was going to open for me lol. Oh well, hopefully, it doesn't take another 7 years :eek: