[ZS] jaw of granite

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by WIDOW MAK3R, Jun 5, 2018.

1. WIDOW MAK3R

WIDOW MAK3R New Member

we have booby traps for hitlists, ambushes for attacks how about a jaw of granite for punches. some punches you when this is enabled they break their hand and cannot punch for 24 hours

2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

that is a bad idea..i like punching players by the hour it is more fun then having to wait 24 hours that is stupid...SO NO DEAL!

3. WIDOW MAK3R

WIDOW MAK3R New Member

the fact that you like punching by the hour is why it is needed. will not be something you can do to everyone because there will be a cost associated with it

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No thanks, part of the game and sometimes the 'only' way to retaliate a hit and hider, plus it is fun, to do it and have it done, gives players a rival list.

5. dave johnson

dave johnson New Member

I"LL agree with Kirsten on this subject . But the problem i see with the slaps is when you wait a hour to slap someone and just get a low or single digit number come on now !!!!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    Kirsten likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Indeed anything lower than 30 is BAD lol some days the whip / punch/ slap belongs on the wall of shame lol

7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

you just punched in the face justin the killer an dealt 2 damage now that would be Shame lmfao

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen lower than 2?

9. dave johnson

dave johnson New Member

Yes the other day I got a 1 !!!!