TGIF! Development News for June 1, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 2, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Happy Friday, everyone!

Unfortunately another shortish update for you again as most of our development time is taken up by behind-the-scenes stuff. Hopefully we’ll be able to talk about what we’ve been working on soon.

There’s still a couple things to go over, though, so let’s get to it.

Upcoming Content and Other Changes

With May behind us, we have some plans for new releases for June and beyond! Just a couple things to make note of for the near future, but here’s what you can look forward to:

New Crates: Out now!
    New Pirate Clan Location: Mid next week.
    New Mob Wars: LCN Location: July
    New Raid Bosses: July
    New Viking Clan Location: August (or sooner!)

Additionally, you no longer have to pay Cash/Gold to remove someone from your Mob, Clan or Squad. In addition to this, we’ve also enabled the ability to Batch Delete from your Mob/Clan/Squad. If you want to do some Spring cleaning, go nuts. Free of charge!
    (EDIT: There was an issue on initial rollout that was fixed 7:45am June 2nd)

We’ve also updated the list of items that are eligible to be traded in at the Pawn Shop in each game. If you want to see if you have any items you can trade in, check your inventory! Sort by Limited Items, I Own and Low to High and they should pop up.

Frozen User Count

Lame Joke of the Week

Why are ghosts banned from liquor stores?

Because they steal all the boos!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2018
    Sparrowhawk and FancyPants like this.
  2. wow love the no cash to remove mob i paid a ton out only couple of weeks ago to remove dead wood players, many thanks for the update x

mi7ch likes this.
  3. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

TGIF! Are crates going to be updated monthly now?

4. also would be nice to see what accounts are frozen if they are mini accts etc but guess we just need to wait for that info lol,

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

would be nice if kano could become more strict of them using them...an quit saying all that my wifeyy acccounntt ooo that my husband account which ya know the majority of the time that is not true at all so it is a Fake Call out too keep..just saying lol....

TomcaT likes this.
  6. Justin the killer

about this right here...what is the full meaning of this?? do we get favor points for unwanted items we dont need?? or only half price on what we put into it?

Patricia Tuohy likes this.
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Nice update :)

8. Question where is pawn shop in this game what tab is it under as i've never come across it?

9. Justin the killer

same here an i am not seein a thing at all happening at all....i look at them on how they said to do it an i dont see nothing at all working!! an i own alot of Limited on certain game apps..

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

There is no specific button, but to get there (Using VC terminology) click "CLAN" it's preset for weapons, but need to toggle 3 filters to "on" position, then set to warriors and toggle the 3 filters on again as below.
    Filter> I own and limited items
    Sort by> Low to high

11. Justin the killer

i am doing that an i dont see a thing popping up at all on my end saying i can trade or anything...ughh

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I only had 2 items, they were 140 weapons must of acquired from 5+ years ago

13. Justin the killer

well i own alot over the years as well an i dont see anything an i dont understand on how this works at all...

14. ok i only play mobwars lcn so maybe not available on this game but thank you for the reply x

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It's for all games, click "mob" believe it is for your game, and do other steps, these are very old items that I had though, might be reasoning behind it, and completely unusable items only can sell back for 5 fp's each.

16. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Oh good. The amount of items is nuts! Takes forever to load the upgrade screen etc. was wondering why some of them seemed eligible but weren't.

THANK YOU!

mi7ch likes this.
  17. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

Well, I have no eligible items. AS many of you have a ton of no longer useful items. What about trade them between players or create elite/legendary levels for the limited items.
    For curiosity, what were those "limited" items you were able to sell back?

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

"Limited" items= ones used FP's for. You won't notice this unless 5+ year old player for most games (ZS might be different) the "limited" items back then had low stat's to these days.

19. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Why are ghosts banned from liquor stores?
    My answer was because you can't see them

20. Torchwood

Torchwood New Member

Deleting this Mobster will cost you $410,000 and will remove them from your mob.....when is it free and where is batch delete? I dont see the option?

Mabel likes this.