[ZS] Chat not connecting on FB ?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Thierry, Feb 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Thierry

Thierry New Member

Zombie Slayer Chat is not Connecting!! Tried several Browsers none work.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Chat should be back up, thanks for your patience!

3. baha

baha Member

My Chat still jumping from lounge to jobs and I cannot post ...PLEASE FIX IT~!!!! Chat is a main piece of the nights entertainment~!!!

4. baha

baha Member

MINE STILL JUMPING>>>cannot do links for Lounge or even chat when it jumps over to the Job board~!

5. baha

baha Member

If I have to quit out of frustration with this game..... it will be because you PEOPLE in KANO can't fix what is actually BROKEN~! Fix the CHAT/LOUNGE~ It still bounces all over the place~! I can't even post without it bouncing to 'jobs' and then I have to type it out all over again...guess what By the time I get it retyped it is a mute point~! DO YOU EVEN READ THESE ANY MORE?????

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

1st off, yes KANO does, is this on APP, desktop, what browser/version are you using, cleared cache lately? Little detail's might get more on inquiry than just saying it's broke. Does that chat box move around by chance or just the toggle chat?

7. baha

baha Member

YES I clear Cache OFTEN and have rebooted the whole she-bang, I use Opera desktop on Facebook and have no other issues with that. seriously this is the only thing I have issues with and it won't go away :) TY for your time and response...frustration rules the tongue :) Oh and just the toggle chat

8. baha

baha Member

IT IS STILL BOUNCING FROM CHAT TO JOBS REQUIRING THE NEED TO RETYPE ANYTHING I WAS TRYING TO SAY OVER AND OVER< JUST TO SAY GOOD NIGHT~! Job says links only and chat says Spam detected ~! AN IMPOSSIBLE SITUATION ~! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THIS BUG???? besides the usual clear cache and reboot system~! Do you have any real plans on doing something to help???

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I don't have an issues, I use chrome, but kano is not open now, so they are not gonna answer, unless one of them is awake with insomnia, lol anyway send a ticket to support also, this way you can talk to them and maybe they can help you out, I honestly have not heard of anyone else with this issue, and yes in Jobs you can only post links for bosses, you can not talk there, only in WC and or tavern/lounge, and in WC if you type three things in a wrong, without someone else saying something you have to wait a little bit before posting usually half a min or so.

10. baha

baha Member

STILLL jumping~! I do not use chrome but OPERA~! On both ZS AND VC it will not just stay put whn I start chatting~! I can be in the middle of a convo and it starts to jump messing the continuity of the convo to the point of use;less even trying~!Has anyone checked into this yet??? even if no one else is having issues there has to be a reason and a FIX~!

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Is this on Kanoplay, Mobile APP or Facebook, or all? Gotta give specifics, is your browser up to date? Have you tried different browser to see if still occurs? Give specifics and they can test if not just Opera.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. baha

baha Member

if I play in "FB gameroom" there is no problem with jumping ,however in there I cannot copy and paste anything...Will that be fixed??

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No idea what fb gameroom is

14. baha

baha Member

It has all the FB games and more ...I can actually chat in there HOWEVER...I cannot copy and paste any links ...damned if I do damned if I don't~! if you look on FB it shows the link to the gameroom halfway down the right hand side .