[LCN] Blitz

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by al littley, May 23, 2018.

1. al littley

al littley New Member

Can we get some consistency on when a blitz will occur?
    Currently there is standing room only for a blitz and it helps us and you as well.
    Please find mechanism to tell us when they will be.
    Thank you for your attention to this issue.

Tomass, Lil' Slim, Nick F and 2 others like this.
  2. Kim H

Kim H New Member

We love our blitz....I Agree we would love to see some consistency so we can all participate!! Any information to give us a little insight to when Blitz will be is appreciated!! Thank you!!

Lil' Slim likes this.
  3. Farqu

Farqu Member

twice a day would be fantastic for the different time zones :D

4. No keep it random...no point in letting the bots have the run of blitz ALL the time.

Crazy Inuit and Kirsten like this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Excellent point, I like it random, there are enough things that are on a schedule in these games, from the everyday stuff to events.

Crazy Inuit and Rick B like this.
  6. Monkey Poo

Monkey Poo New Member

It should be kept random as not to have so many bots running and others taking advantage of it at a set time.

Crazy Inuit, Rick B and Steven Jordan like this.
  7. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Sad state of affairs when pretty much everyone knows there are folks out there using bots to dominate the Hit List yet nothing is done about it. The Hit List can be fun when you get a decent group online but it doesn't take long for someone to fire up their bot and put an end to the fun. Which is why I agree with the majority you can't announce when the Blitz will take place because bots will be set and then you will see drag and latency within the game because of it.

Crazy Inuit and Kirsten like this.
  8. Instead of taking away the randomness, I suggest increasing the frequency with which Blitz occurs; that will increase possibility for more people to partake, without leaving it wholesale to the discretion of the script users.

9. Panic

Panic New Member

how do you kick players out of your crew?

10. Panic

Panic New Member

who knows how to kick players outta a crew

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Click on their profile and on left side is 'remove'

12. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

Yes, the blitz needs to be random. The last couple of blitz have been really late for the European players, some of us do go to work at normal hours. So please have that in mind too. You need to keep us happy as well ;)

Farqu and Seppo like this.
  13. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

no they dont think us eurocrew.. we have seen that like BA for example

Crazy Inuit likes this.
  14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You're not missing anything with any of the events, I don't even do them anymore.

Kirsten likes this.