[ZS] Raid Boss links not working

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by ZSlayer, Aug 24, 2017.

1. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

When using "Share Boss in Faction Chat" or "Publish to [FACT] message board" the links don't work!!! Oops, this boss requires an invite to join.
    have to list each tier invite link to get anyone on
    thought you guys fixed this

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Works fine for me (on Facebook).

Refresh and try again, if not let me know what network you're on.

Edit: Alternately, try making your Boss public first using the toggle, then sharing it to your Faction.

3. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

on armor, doesn't work for me and a few others, but raids just started

4. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

what toggle are you talking about? why would i want to make it public if i only want to share with my faction?

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Didn't know it was Armor when I wrote that, so there's no toggle. I've passed this up to the devs.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

we had that problem , well a few did in PC during the raids, I for one had no problem with my raids, but a few who sent me theirs had major problems

7. baha

baha Member

I cannot find my Raid bosses when I get on to check on their progress. The toggle for Raids directs me to check the job board when I in fact have 3 or more already worked. can't even find the one I started~! any suggestions?? this happened last Raid session too~!

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If using chrome there is some known issues, try Firefox or browser of choice, and the always repetitive step's of "make sure browser is up to date, clear cache, reboot" Hope that help's until KANO opens tomorrow morning, if problem persists. Wait this is [ZS] thread, raids are not happening right now, it's VC's week for raids.

baha likes this.
  9. baha

baha Member

JEBUS Too many things on the go now~! *sigh* I guess I need a vacation~! TY for clearing it up ...I will go over to VC and see what turns up over there~! LOL

10. baha

baha Member

YUP VC had my Raids Sorry for my obvious confusion~! TY for the response~!