TGIF! Development News for May 11, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 12, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Happy Friday, everyone!

After a brief bout of rain this week, the Kano office is all sunshine today and so are our attitudes! May is shaping up to be a good month, so let’s go over what happened this week in development:

Mother’s Day Raid Event

The Zombie Slayer Mother’s Day Raid Event finished up today, and with a concentrated attack all of the servers finished off the Rogue CBRN Team! The Secretary-General is thankful for your assistance, and you can now claim your rewards on the Raids tab!

Mob Wars: LCN, the Godmother is now under fire from the Mafia Gunman! Will you let this low-down dirty shark get away with it? Check out this thread for more info (and to get your free Key if you haven’t already ): click here!

Viking Clan, rumblings from Jötunheim approach, be on guard next week...

War Event Update

This week we released a relatively invisible update to the War Events that will hopefully have an impact that belies its size.

We identified an issue where it was possible for links to be shared between different teams that would not have normally been available through regular War gameplay. We have improved the security around these links so that they are only useful to members within the same team.

This should hopefully make the Wars a better event going forward and thanks to those who let us know about this. If you have any problems with the Wars in the future please let us know!

Favor Points Page Update

For those who may have missed it, we put out a quick update yesterday regarding a redesign of our Favor Point page, which you can read here.

The ability to gift FP/UN through that page is still off, but we should have that re-enabled soon, so thanks for your patience while we work through that.

Frozen User Count

Lame Joke of the Week

I broke my arm in two places, do you know what the Doctor said to me?

”Stay out of those places!”

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Double thanx? :p LOL

mi7ch and Miss Kitty Snaps like this.
  3. Thank you for the fridays updates as always interesting to read x

4. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Can't wait to be able to gift on kp2 zs. That would be totally cool.

Well that explains a few war things.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We are very thankful! :p

JADES likes this.
  6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Can we have another look at the challenge achievements since it was stated after a little while time wise has passed another look was going to be done to see how the achievements were looking in the grand scale of things. As of now it is still highly improbably for anybody except for a single person on fb to get the achievement within the next 10 years. most other people will be well over 20+ years to obtain it unless there is a massive overhaul to the core mechanics to how a challenge works where we are capable of completing several a day.

shane7 likes this.
  7. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Thumbs up and way to go dev's on fixing this cheating loophole in syn wars!! It's been crazy for well over 6 months not landing where syndicates usually do and no one could figure out what we as syndicates weren't doing to get to our normal level. It all makes a lot more sense now! We are seeing more normal results in this war. Just sad that many syndicates have lost out on months and months of the rewards they would normally get while the cheaters reaped all those benefits!! Grateful that you fixed it though.....thanks!!!

mi7ch likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Lame Joke of the Week

I broke my arm in two places, do you know what the Doctor said to me?

that made me laugh lol