[VC] Mobile Version Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by mi7ch, May 17, 2016.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Seem's to be working fine, sluggish but was always that way.

Smack likes this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

At least you still have the loopholes to exploit that are only available in mobile.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm trying to open "My groups from chat" and it won't open on App.
    Cleared cache, rebooted, updated, using build version 2.27.0.2994 on android 5.0
    Any Ideas as of why?
    GROUPS.PNG

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The app uses the native dropdown menu on your OS, so for example on my iPhone it will look different than yours. I asked the developers and because of this it is a device/OS specific issue and not one with the app explicitly. They're aware of it and will look into it, though.

JADES likes this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Any reason why bounty kills and base/current bounty isn't on APP? Has all other info I believe besides those under "profile"

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

If there is a reason it likely isn't a very good one. Thanks for the heads up Jades we'll look to add those in very soon.

UPDATE: Your Base and Current Hitlist cost can now been seen on your own profile.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    JADES likes this.
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Nice, TY

Was looking @ profile again and it's missing
    • Honorable Bounty Lvl Range
    • Power Heals Remaining
    Also on desktop when click on "stat's" the App is missing almost all those, not biggest deal, but looked like quick fix to maybe add others that were missed. ;) I know LOL, PIA

Smack likes this.
  8. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Since you can't power heal on mobile I understand why this info isn't shown

How about adding this power heal to mobile

JADES likes this.
  9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Thought this got fixed? It's still 3clicks if close heal window every time 2 if don't android 5.0 click heal top click confirm bottom, wash rinse repeat how it's working right now. :(

10. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

It is 3 clicks if you try to heal from the heal bar at the top.

IF you have a target selected and are attack in..there is a heal button to the left of the attack button that activated when healing required.
    This is a 1 chick heal.
    Note: if health is nearly full.for instance if I only need a handful of heals to top up, the button is slow to activate

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Update?

12. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

Heikki ei vaan osaa :) GO Heikki try harder :)

HJM likes this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

TY, this is now fixed for my Android tablet was occurring on :)

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Picture says it all :confused:
    GW'S.PNG

Edit: Was just told kill reward does show on desktop, guess never noticed. But 1 FP for refill is incorrect.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks Jades, the 1FP error is set to be fixed today!

JADES likes this.
  16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Quick question, why does App have update page and last post on update was 682 day's ago? :confused:
    to get to it click news from home button> click news again> sort by APP Updates this is on android device.
    Isn't this wasted space?

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

@Mitch right now we can only view 1 message from a single person on app, if sent more than 1 all can view is the most recent message. Can this get changed to numerous messages from same person or add "recent history" like on desktop?

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

On App while viewing a group it opens to the oldest comment, can you switch that around like on desktop where it goes to most recent message, it's a real PIA having to scroll down every single time open it.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep good suggestion, I will pass that along!

JADES likes this.
  20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What's up with the #'s bleeding into each other on App for max listed???? Might just wanna round #'s off...

APP.PNG