[ZS] Protection Feature (Out of Date)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Mar 15, 2013.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

That works. But have you honestly seen anyone use it that wasn't abusing it? The one person I saw that used it not as an abuse didn't know what it did and was frustrated they couldn't take it off ;) (That's a good thing that they can't btw or they'd be enabling to protect then disabling to list then reenabling)

Kirsten likes this.
  2. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i've seen maybe 2 use it that needed it, but most use it to hide no argument there ;)

AlterEgoT likes this.
  3. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

dont put yourself in the situation to need protection thats what i say then there is no need to use it:)

4. Best idea would be to just remove. It was a beta test anyways and it failed in reality.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  5. braatt10

braatt10 Member

6. braatt10

braatt10 Member

It's just one player even three days at a time and be able to reset would be a great help and thanks, when will this tab show up?

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

when they cross the threshold it will show up but it won't save you from the friends of whomever you use it on , in fact it will make things worse

AlterEgoT likes this.
  8. braatt10

braatt10 Member

Ok, got it, but even if I don't retaliate, he continues, everytime, I'm killed and lose XP and he only spends money, that I can't have, get killed 33 times and lose a full level. he is close to 200 boobytraps and keeps tripping them. If I'm going to be killed I'm not the only one to lose XP.

9. Kirsten

There is only so much a player loses in XP after that everyone is just spinning their wheels and that XP can be recovered easy a box or two a coop boss a raid etc

10. braatt10

braatt10 Member

Yes, 4 challenge assists, cover the loss, it just irritating is all.

11. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

yeppers. And not just friends. I'll pitch in if used on an enemy truth be told.

it's already too difficult to play the core game, we need MORE ways to play it not LESS.

12. Kirsten

Agreed and there is that lol .

AlterEgoT likes this.