[VC] Cheatrs in VC server 2

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sailor Kurt, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

next players are cheaters, they can attack players of a much lower level whitout attack, axe slap of bounty them

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2018
  2. ajui

ajui Member

not event bounty attack them?

3. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

they attack me first whithout a bounty on my head and I don't attack them as the first, that was a copple of weeks ago.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

what is the level difference?? and are you in warmode??

you are not supposed to put players ID ##'s, or their game names, in the forum

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Please submit a Support ticket if you would like us to look at any other player's accounts.

As a reminder, posting accusations of cheating is against the Code of Conduct.

6. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

our guild isn't in war mode. the first player is 3432 levels higher (he's lvl 5200) and the second is 11466 levels higher (he's lvl 13234). and this is my Honorable Bounty Lvl Range 950 - 2600 (my level is 1768)[/QUOTE]
    sorry for the players ID

7. Kirsten

OK , normally the only thing a player that is not in your XP range, is list or slap, or catch you on a bounty, the player cannot 'attack' you off the fight list unless you have retaliated in any way,, counter, slap , attack or list/trap and then only for 24 hours till they can kill your viking, as you will be on their rival list, so if that is not the case, the definitely send in a ticket to support, as Mitch advised, send your link and the link of the player, good luck

8. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

the first time that they attack me I still had no action taken against them.and After more than a week action against the first he attack and bounty me again. the last day's it was normal.then I take a bounty on hem

9. Kirsten

if they can attack, which , they shouldn't be able to, but he can bounty you, so if one of them lists, you the other can attack, but send it a ticket to support, it it will take a couple of days, for kano to respond support is not open on the weekends

http://support.kanoapps.com/

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  10. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

Thanks for the good Info

11. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i think to be honest u was tryin for them on the bounty board an i dont really think there was no cheating involved..u just messed up by mistake an u was getting pounded by them..that is just my opinon..

12. Justin the killer

only way them 3 types of levels can hit you is the following: Attack, Punch, Try for them on the bounty, or Warmode..so them are the only options here..as far i see!!

13. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

it's posible too cheat in this game he did it again without any action of my side in 3 days

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

That's 4, not 3 :p

15. Kirsten

what exactly did the player do??

16. Justin the killer

yea okay LoL..i had the numbers wrong darn it haha

17. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

atrtack and bounty me and I'm out of his range, normal it isn't possible if I don't attack, axe slap or bounty him first

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What's his level versus yours? In-range can be deceiving sometimes because it's 10% of their level can hit down, 10% up will show them out of range, but in actuality you may be in their range.

19. Kirsten

Being bountied is normal, attacking you if someone else bounties you is normal, and like JADES said depends on the level and of course if you retaliate in any way, whether or not he can just attack you with no retaliation from you.

20. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

you're wrong Kirsten I can't attack or bountie someone when it's a lower out of range player and he doesn't any action against me in last 24 hours or there is a bug in this game or kano loves cheaters