[VC] Question?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by braatt10, Feb 26, 2018.

1. braatt10

braatt10 Member

If there's a player that continually attacks and harasses someone. I understand it's a fighting game, for more than 2 weeks on two games. It's a little much with plenty of other players to target. I'm very irritated and what can be done. There is no ban/block player from taking action against you even if you take none. on Zombie Slayer, I keep resetting Boobytraps, but nothing else, here I do the same had a bit of fighting, but that was just the irritation running over. What can be done. It takes away from the fun of the game with this stalker/pain in the butt. excuse the term. I enjoy playing these games. Just this one negative. There are others, just go away after a couple days, but more than 2 weeks let's be real. I thought there was a tab that would show up if no aggressive action was taken after awhile. none became available Please help.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Sorry , but try having someone on you got two years, sure it can be annoying, but you sill survive, you have not reached the threshold, for protection to appear, and it would only work for 3 days and I don't recommend you use it , it will just make all his friends target you, depending on the game the person would have to attack you 1K times in a short period of time, like say one day, or list you 10 times in that time , but if you reset for whatever reason, you won't get the option, not sure which game you mean, my advice , just ignore, do not retaliate, at all, unless of course you can beat the player, learn the game, learn how to get strong, stay away from leveling with raids if ya don't have the items you get in the games, from playing at a normal pace, cause that will only leave you in an XP range where you cannot hold your own, PVP player verses player, is exactly that, good luck

http://support.kanoapps.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/178/0/protection .....<----------.********* click here for Kano's explanation about protection

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  3. braatt10

braatt10 Member

Last week he did here in less than 5 minutes, I got my survived 1K straight fight achievement, but that's not why I play. I play for the wars and the raids, Just a bump in the road, I think he posts my link, because he drops off rival list, but he still attacks. on Zombie Slayer I ignore except resetting boobytraps, here I do the same except the fight earlier. It does no good, thought he would get bored, but I guess he doesn't have a life. excuse any impoliteness. but I'm serious the game is supposed to be fun for all and not just him.

4. Kirsten

He is having fun, and when people say they just want to do wars, or raids, or coop bosses, does not mean others are gonna limit themselves, PVP, listing , punching, whipping, etc, and post links in the tavern are all part of the game, and believe it or not it is fun we are just pixels attacking and killing other pixels, give it a try, ya might find it fun, like the majority of us do :)

Marc14 likes this.
  5. braatt10

braatt10 Member

Thanks for the advice, I'll just set booby/bounty traps and pretty much ignore him sooner or later get tired of being trapped and go away.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That may not be the best solution, but it may be the only one. This won't last forever, I can attest to that from personal experience. I don't even ambush/trap players anymore, and I've never used protection. He'll find someone else to go after besides you at some point.

7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

what you need to do in this case is get stronger an once ya thing u are strong enough an be in his range or over try for em an then you may whoop his butt xD karma is always a B :D

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Of course, that's the best option. But as you rise in level, that's much harder to do, especially with players that are getting tips for setting up attack-heavy accounts and don't care about doing anything else in the game.

Justin the killer likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Besides the fact that there will always be another one , never fails, so learning the game, and getting strong and turning the tables, works, but leveling off of raids, and doing nothing else , just makes new red meat for the rest of us with small fight lists :)

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Maybe. But I know raid players that really don't do anything else, so they're able to build attack-heavy accounts that aren't weak and supplement them with raids and make them almost impossible to beat in fights, because they don't care about the other aspects of the game. It's hard to compete against those.

11. Kirsten

The only ones I see, are a few on FB, very few, at least in PC , in LCN there are A lot, cause they can spend on limited items, in large quantities. If a players has played for years before raids, and played and build an account correctly, they can level off of raids, but new players , try as they may would need to spend big bucks to hold their own

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

By "correctly", I'm assuming you mean an attack-heavy build? I had favored a more balanced build before raids, but this is definitely not the way to go now, and I'm still trying to catch up in fight strength.

13. Kirsten

well correctly is for me a balanced build, at this point, I was already strong before raids for my level, so I was able to use raids to up my stamina and energy, once I got that goal I went back to attack and defense, and it did not hurt me in anyway, cause I have the items for crafting from bosses and adventures, I can hold my own in my range, nicely still three years later, cause of a good foundation before raids.

S JORDAN likes this.
  14. braatt10

braatt10 Member

Same player, but on Zombie Slayer
    xxx in your face Lvl 3527 139 attacks, 38 hits, 19 punches in 5 days 21 hours attacked first 6 days 2 hours.
    And he has been doing this for over a month lost track of attacks, but will be 125 + boobytraps, I'm not going to let him HL me and not kill him and first, I have done nothing to him, but that in over two weeks, If administators read this, Is this extreme enough to be able to do something or any options I can take to get rid of him he's not going away.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2018
  15. Kirsten

First off ya cannot use a players name, level or the game, second why are you healing for 38 hits, and he can only attack if you retaliate, just ignore the player, and no it is not extreme, when it goes on for a year or more everyday, then it can be considered extreme, but still within the game , no rules have been broken...........just ignore it, do not heal so you can be listed that many time, that is not smart.... IMO and I would certainly not do that, and I have been playing these games, for many years, one since 2010

16. braatt10

braatt10 Member

Sorry, not up on name thing, wasn't healing to take HL's was doing World bosses, dailies and raid boss turn ins, I have been ignoring him except for boobytraps as I said I'm not going to let him list me without him paying with money and a life, I'll always have a trap set and I haven't done anything else to him.

17. Kirsten

well setting a trap is retaliating, which allows him to attack you, so you are allowing this to happen, so to expect kano to do something, is weird lol good luck, so enjoy your back and forth with this player :)

18. braatt10

braatt10 Member

On VC I can level two or three times before I come out of hospital ZS I heal full when I level. That being one problem for being HLed.

19. braatt10

braatt10 Member

Well, If he keeps listing I will keep trapping if that's retaliating, I'll trade his listing for killing him, I don't consider it retaliating just eye for an eye. Once he stops I'll leave trap and reset as needed, If I don't attack, I shouldn't be on his rival list. Thanks, I'll just do what I'm doing and He can single-handedly get me achievements.

20. Kirsten

I might be wring about the trap i was told thst some time ago but either way you must have done something for him to have attacks on you