[PC] Not Receiving Full Stamina Refill.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by coolestcool, Mar 14, 2018.

1. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

I noticed that I no longer get full stamina refill since the time I got the 5000 stamina achievement.
    My stamina is presently 5024 but I'm getting 5000 stamina for a refill, 3750 for the daily stamina boost and 2500 for 50% stamina boost.
    Why is it this way?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is because of the stamina slider. In both Viking Clan and Pirate Clan, stamina refills purchased with Favor Points will refill your stamina reserves up to a maximum of 7,500 with a sliding scale starts at 5,000 Stamina points.

For example if you are level 6,000 and have 7,500 Stamina, the max you will get back is 5,000 points. If your level increases to 6,900 and you still have 7,500 Stamina, you will receive 5,175 points on refills purchased with Favor Points.

coolestcool likes this.
  3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

lvl 6667 is when the soft cap of 5k stam starts to raise to the true cap of 7500. the true cap is fully in place the moment you turn lvl 10k.

coolestcool likes this.
  4. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

Thought as much. I had the feeling that it had to do with my level. Thanks for the explanation.

This means that the maximum refill you can get in the game is 7500. Also, once your stamina is 5000, refill will be 0.75 of your level or 5000(whichever of the two that is higher). Funny enough, I haven't even gotten to level 5000 not to mention the level 6667.

Thanks once again for the information.

5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

the soft cap that is dependent on your lvl will determine the max amount of boost youll be able to get.

Say you have 7500 stam at lvl 5k. since you are lvl 5k the max stam cap for your current lvl is 5000 meaning all multipliers/boosts are playing off that cap amount.

if you have less stam then what the cap is, for example you have 3000 stam at lvl 5k the boosts will play off of your 3k cap since that is the cap limit you have and is below the soft cap of stam given your lvl. Think of it as it takes the lowest total of the 2 and goes off of that.

coolestcool likes this.
  6. I am a new player of 2 days have noticed my stamina wont fill to max when I level , how am I to lvl up if this continues , I am lvl 150 plz advise

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Stamina is 50 per level up MAX, energy per level up is 500 MAX.

8. thanks for your reply Jade, but that just sux considering Zombie gives you full stam and nrg when you lvl,

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

ZS is a a kano game but a totally different set up in a lot of ways, like buying rule/properties/ limit of how many times you can attack someone , but that was lifter a bit from 40 to I think 100, that one I am not sure of, about how little clan you need, about upgrading property since ya cannot buy with coins as much as you want cause ya don't have to outfit 2 k clan, etc.