[VC] New locations/adventures

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Feb 23, 2018.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

We have 'No ability' to see how many drops we need for either of these. (mobile app has some of these #'s already entered BTW)
    Just hit new location, guess what? No DPG's until do old adventures from last World, TY...
    Need 15 more drop's @ 352 energy, drops are random, so guessing 4 day's or so

location.PNG

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The new Location doesn't exist on the live game until it's ready to go out; before then it lives on a testing branch for review. Since about Folkvang the first Adventure has required 60 drops from the previous Location, so I would say this is the number you need going forward.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

OK, why does mobile APP show how many items needed for next adventure yet Desktop version doesn't?

MITCH.PNG

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It does if you have the Adventure unlocked by reaching the level requirement:

[​IMG]

But with the mobile version showing it to you it is a weird discrepancy. I'll let the right people know!

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

TY, it's actually very helpful in knowing ahead of time "like it is on App". So can go back and do other adventures that have better stat's after getting DGP's for the day. ;)

6. amadeus

amadeus Member

The bottom half of my Clan pages aren't visible and I can't do any actions that originate there. What to do ? Thanks.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Just so you know, I'm not interpreting the response as it will be fixed like it is on the app. I have a feeling the app will be "fixed" like it is on PC.