Hitlist Fatigue - Removed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We just removed hitlist fatigue.

Have a play through and let us know what you think of the latest hitlist change.

2. Thank you...

3. Thanks BUT WHAT ELSE

We appreciate you removing the fatigue, BUT what other changes are you doing??

A 1 or 2 hour window?
    Change the bounty prices to soething realistic?
    More XP loss for lower levels?
    either NO Ambushes or More Expensive, Since if someone doesnt want to fight back then at least they have to spend a ton of money?

There are a bunch of changes that NEED to be made still.. Or the game will just stay stagnant like it is now...

4. Doc Morpheus

Doc Morpheus Member

Ambushes works fine. No need to change that.

5. daz

daz New Member

i agree with ya paul if ya gonna keep the ambushes make them more expensive

6. Doc Morpheus

Doc Morpheus Member

Paul and Daz, none of you have given any argument to why the ambushes suddenly have to be removed or changed..

7. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

Ya, let's see if you still feel that way when (if) you reach the higher levels and some punk that bought 1000 HGs starts chaining the crap out of you and it costs 1b+ to ambush him.

8. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

Oh yeah, to get back OT, I think removing the fatigue was a bad idea. I haven't done any hunting this weekend but from what I'm told the bots have already adjusted for the changes and are raping the hitlist, fatigue free.

9. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We have a couple small changes to the hitlist page that should give more insight into what has happened recently.

As for changes to the retaliation window, higher level players can retaliate until either they kill their opponent or the 24-hr window expires. Previously it was only hospital.

10. fery the black kid

fery the black kid New Member

juast some consideration :
    1. put the hitlist fatigue again,it make the list distribute more evenly to the player,beside it prevent the bot to take over.
    2. why make some unnecessary changes to game??....it goes well the first time,the higher bounty become a "shield" to the chainer,we cant make our point to them. the higher ambushed do the same too,why ambushed other mob for 32 bill,i know it coz done it before not knowing the rule change :)
    3. the game indeed need some adjusment but not in the"listing cost" and "ambushed cost" like now,this featured is the reason i play this game,its an improvement from MW 1 that looong played.
    in the mean time happy mobing then

:)

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

The current hitlist has some protection against automated play as well as distributing the hitlists, this will be refined over the next couple weeks.

Also, we will be making some small adjustments to the hitlist page that will hopefully breath some life into it and make it a bit more social because after all it is supposed to be a social game.