War Event Duration Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

just a thought, but maybe, instead of running people into the grave saving fp's for all the events you hold here, maybe you can leave syn wars as is, but offer it 2x's a month, every 2 weeks. give people a chance to catch their breath, and save. it would go miles in showing that this isn't allllllllllllllllll about the almighty $. some of us do have lives outside this place.

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Perhaps I am missing something but we currently run this event every 2 weeks.

Kimbella likes this.
  3. robbin gordon

from when it ends to when it starts again... 10 days.

Smack likes this.
  4. robbin gordon

IF you ran it every full 2 weeks, the days would change, allowing all to play when it suits their schedules to do so. and, offer variety.

5. I think it's a worthy notion. Some may see it as a hindrance, but others may be attracted. Who knows, they may find that equal parts like both formats, and we may rotate back and forth. We won't know unless we try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. :)

Kimbella likes this.
  6. Antonio Stojkoski

Antonio Stojkoski New Member

SW is too often!!!

Kimbella likes this.
  7. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

thats a good idea, however it seem a problem with syn's tiers cheating such as assisting lower tiers by killing the said opponents repeating, allows their own syn little tiers to win rewards.... i suggest that Kano remove the last death rule to prevent cheating, it would be fair game for all. As for duration game, i have no comment but think shorter days is okay with me. i believe everyone want cap raise to 400 (starting 300 token) as the rewards is not good enough to encourage us to spend on refills fps

8. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

I like a shortened syndicate wars - 48 hours seems too short though, 72 would be better (Fri - Mon) imo. I also like the idea of 1 syndicate war per month. (also 1 raid per month. 1 battle arena per month. and 1 new pvp per month. But I digress.)

If syndicate wars stays at 2x month, then, please please make it shorter. It's too much time spent to be able to place even for us lower syndicates.

Thanks!

mi7ch likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback on this subject, it is much appreciated! To keep things simple we're going to lock this thread, but I'm happy that so many people were willing to weigh in and share their thoughts.

Any more changes to event duration will be brought up in a different thread and we'll be sure to take the conversation around token limits and refills into account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.