[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

I have to question if the 30 people in a raid idea is the best implementation of raids. Jordan, are the people in your synd upset because they are now struggling to get in raids? Whatever tier set up that is in use, there will be a segment of players who are going to have that problem.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. S JORDAN

S JORDAN Member

It impacts my syndicate because we have a number of players in the low 3000 level. Not enough room for all.

The other thing that is getting them going is the sense that Kano moved the goal posts and makes them feel that they are being punished for being too slow to lev3l

3. S JORDAN

S JORDAN Member

I think the change would have been better accepted if it was mentioned in last week's development news with a reminder in news feed

Miss Kitty Snaps and Rick B like this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I wasn't prompted to re-examine the tiers until another player made a request for it this week. Upon reviewing, it did notice that it's been over a year since we last updated so we were definitely due. Sorry for the lack of advance warning, I'll note the feedback for the next time we plan to increase the tiers.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have way too many for all three tiers in PC, so many middle tier players moved up to top tier, and so on and so on, I now have to only share with those that share with me, which is usually how I share my raids, but even now it is hard to share back with many :(I have no problem filling my raids , but it is getting harder to decide who gets a spot now , sadly :(

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    Alfredo Scarface likes this.
  6. SOHAIB

SOHAIB Member

Thank you for the adjustment @mi7ch The adjustment to the raid tiers has improved overall tiers to an extant.

7. Alfredo Scarface

This is precisely my problem in Viking Clan. There are a lot of tier 3 in my raid, and I have people outside my guild I'd like to share it to too. People who share with me.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

What are raids?

9. geckster99

geckster99 Member

what is a gatman and does he have a gibbon

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I completed FOUR @ tier 2 reqs (I'm in a group) before realizing I was NOW back in tier ONE! So, not very happy about that. I'm OK being in tier 1, just not that I wasted a good amount of stam as I could have squeezed another raid out.

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Uhm, it show's the tiers when join, middle left, didn't look? So how not happy?

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Alfredo Scarface

upload_2018-1-22_14-12-42.png upload_2018-1-22_14-13-2.png

Not looking at tiers? Sure, ok, I mean most of us would look but not looking isn't that bad. What is bad is the pertinent info is clearly visible and much harder to miss. If one missed the drop chance on the page that lists all raids or the one on the specific raid page? Well that's quite a thing to miss.

13. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

wow I just fell off my chair!! 1 (one) count it one person asks to have the tiers changed and you jump right on it. Players have been asking for changes for years and don't get them!

How about increasing the # of familia we have - only 20 slots when families have 25 members - say 1 extra slot every 1k levels till you have 30
    How about an increase in stam when we level - we are still at 50 - that doesn't do much during raids when you get 50 stam and 500 energy - how about an increase in stam to 60 and energy to 600 or any other number combo you wish that goes up and not down ;)

Please pretty please with sugar on top

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid tiers are easily editable by me (a non-developer) in a text field, hence why I was able to do it so quickly.

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  15. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Thanks for the explanation

mi7ch likes this.
  16. QUEEN WARRIOR 1

QUEEN WARRIOR 1 New Member

Why can't those who summon the boss, get an extra reward, as they have used up energy

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You get a guaranteed Superior item for your first summoned and defeated Raid Boss of the event.

18. SOHAIB

SOHAIB Member

ok so another raid season is over and based on what i have seen, we do need another major adjustment on LCN Server 1.
    The Mid & High tiers get filled too fast.

What we have right now:
    Levels 0-3500
    Levels 3501-6999
    Levels 7000+

My Suggestion
    Levels 0-4000
    Levels 4001-7500
    Levels 7501+

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think this is a problem on most, if not all, games and platforms now, at least for the top tier, if not for the mid tier. Hopefully, this is being monitored and adjustments will be made at some point. But the current tier structures could be intended for any number of reasons.

20. trangtranly

trangtranly New Member

I think the change would have been better accepted if it was mentioned in last week's development