[LCN] support query tickets deleted and not responded to?????

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Elodie, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Elodie

Elodie Member

I sent a ticket a few days ago and not only the ticket history has been deleted (not by me) but obviously I have no reply to that last ticket?? error or refusal to handle tickets from KANO?:mad::mad::mad:

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, we haven't deleted tickets or removed Support accounts. There was an issue with the Facebook logins which caused some accounts to be "split", which is why you lost your ticket history.

Chances are Support has already replied to your earlier ticket and will assist you in getting your history back when they reach your new one.

Justin the killer likes this.
  3. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Yes my history has vanished also

4. My history has vanished and new ticket has not been assigned yet. I got the standard email regarding a prior ticket that it will be closed if I don't respond yet I can't find it TO respond. Highly Frustrated. o_O

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If our ticket history is gone, no tickets open though.
    Do we need to contact support to get history back? or will it sort itself out in time?

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That would apply to people who have already sent in tickets asking about this missing history.

Basically it's an issue with Facebook's single-sign on from what we can see, which I covered in the last TGIF: http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/tgif-development-news-for-january-5-2018.35377/

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

My email still shows correctly, but when I go to support (by clicking on icon of bottom screen) and click on FB login, my old tickets are missing. I use them to reference questions sometimes of direct answers from support to certain questions. But all are gone :confused:

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I know Support has been able to merge a couple accounts back together and recover ticket history, but since I'm not dealing with it directly I don't know much more than that. They are fixing it up where they can.

JADES likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I just checked and my history is gone also

10. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

I submitted a ticket and Kano well done - all back nicely thanks

Barnacle, mi7ch and Smack like this.