[LCN] attacks from mobsters /out of xp range

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LucyP., Apr 3, 2017.

1. LucyP.

LucyP. New Member

how the heck is it possible that a level 919 can attack a lvl 1193 but not vice versa? huh? I mean, excuse me- am I allowed to counter attack this tick, or not? he keeps coming back and i cant hit him back? ????????????????????????????????????????????????

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You can only attack 10% down which is to level 1074 so can't attack him whenever you'd like to. But after he hits you, he's open up to attack.

Herwindo Chayadi and Kirsten like this.
  3. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

An attack or a punch from a lower level player lets you own them for 24 hours. I found that out the hard way. hee hee.

reggy likes this.
  4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

The problem with this is they usually hide, so you can't go after them after they open the door for you.

5. You can attack lvl 919 after he attacks you. The worm will be on your Rivals list for 24 hours.

6. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Marshal O.P. Rockwell Active Member

What I want to know is why players less than half my level are stupid enough to punch me (thus opening the window) & then get pissed when I hammer them flat.

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  7. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

What i want to know is why are you complaining about having an extra target to toy with??? Kill Em All LOL

Kirsten likes this.
  8. braatt10

braatt10 Member

Once someone attacks you you can retaliate, no matter the level. Just remember you will be on their list to.