Confirmation

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by David The Wraith, Dec 23, 2010.

1. I think we really need a confirmation button when spending UN points. Just now, I was a victim of lag and didn't realize I didn't have enough stamina for an attack. I went to do the attack a second time, because I didn't think my attack had been recognized and wound up hitting the refill stamina button, which is located at just the right spot.

It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't wasted 10 UN points within a 1000 experience points of leveling. What a waste. I'm thoroughly pissed.

And this probably applies to the other apps as well.

A confirmation button would be nice.

Thanks.

2. Jay Shinigami

Jay Shinigami Member

Yeah agree - waste 14 un on a un needed stamina and health refill before -_- also wasted credits on a carnival shooter -_-

3. S.III

S.III New Member

Holy crap thank god I'm not alone! While it's only happened to me once this is a completely downer, I did the same exact thing as you did, swearing at myself. Then here's the kicker i was like 5 stamina away from leveling... so basically 1 power attack and I wasted even more... like a complete waste of UN credits.

4. Lyca

Lyca Member

Also agree....

5. mistress bearcat

mistress bearcat New Member

This is a sore spot on just about every facebook game i play, players have asked for a confirmation button and have been studiously ignored everytime. my feeling is that the game developers like the status quo just fine, because if we buy more points, they get more money.

I know it's not impossible to add this button, because some games do ask for confirmation.

I'd like to see a dev respond to this, but don't think one will.

6. Once again, not really getting what we need or ask for. Probably get a load of junk we dont need real soon........Confirmation button please.

7. dog

dog New Member

agree same as above hitting attack button or outbreak button fast then buy un is in same place its probly set that way to catch you out so u buy more un i bought 3 useless fkn weapons because of this
    infact all power items waste of fkn un seeing as if your att strengh or defense is weak u still loose
    i can attack some one i have 12 of each power item win every thing except personal and top squad attack so i get a loss that is screwed up win ratio 7 out of 9 should mean win but get a loss even after buying power items what a waste of un game screwed needs fixing

8. malific

malific Member

That´s not entirely true, gears do make a difference even though atk/def are the main variables... I´ve fought well geared-up people with 10-15% lower stats than mine and lost because of my weak gears.

9. Ace

Ace Member

Agreed, has happened to me on shooters/death deal a few times, and it sucks.

10. icedfate

icedfate Member

I agree, this is the same problem the zynga games have.

I've never accidentally spent the un points in this but i have in many zynga games and people clamor all over the boards for confirmation button and they are ignored.

and by virtue of the fact that it would be so EASY to add this feature and yet they haven't makes me wonder if it's intentional to catch people off guard and make them spend cash on something they didn't want to spend cash on.

that's not cool, it's unscrupulous.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  11. icedfate

icedfate Member

all I know is I've lost to players but I've won in every category except "gear" because they have 20 of the "power item"

there have been times I've gone up against people that have 20 power weapons 20 power gears and 20 power vehicles and the only way they could have that at level 400 would be if they spent $300 on UN points