[LCN] Holiday Raid Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 20, 2017.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Whether you’ve been naughty or nice, The Clausfather is coming to town! For this month’s Raid event you’ll be helping the capo di tutti capi make sure that he has enough toys for the boys and girls of the world. In light of this change, there are a few key areas where the Raids will differ from previous events. Read on to find out what!

Building Toys

The main goal of this Raid event is to assist the Raid by building toys in the workshop. This functions the same as attacking a normal Raid and costs Stamina, but instead of doing damage with every click of the Attack button you’ll be building some toys.

Additionally, your Party’s Health is measured in Holiday Cheer. Once this gets low, you’ll need to spend some Energy to get your Holiday Cheer back up to full. Raid progress will reset as normal if the Party wipes, so make sure to keep that Cheer high!

Raid Superiors are still earned the same way as normal, though we have some exciting new holiday-themed ones to collect!

Global Raid Boss Progress

[​IMG]*
    *Not final numbers.

The biggest change to this event is that, by contributing to the total number of Raid Bosses completed, you’ll have a chance to earn special Holiday-themed Loot Cases with some unique Holiday items inside!

On the Raid Boss page there will be a new panel with a progress bar tracking how many Raid Bosses are defeated across all servers (you’ll be working together on this one!) For each checkpoint cleared, you’ll earn a Holiday Loot Case. The more checkpoints you clear, the more Cases will be unlocked!

The bar will progress incrementally in-game, but here is what you can expect to earn for each checkpoint:

Check point 1: one loot Case
    Check point 2: one loot Case
    Check point 3: one loot Case
    Check point 4: one loot Case
    Check point 5: two loot Cases
    Check point 6: three loot Cases
    Check point 7: seven loot Cases

Note that these rewards will be redeemable once all summoned Raids have been completed, which should be at noon PST on December 29. You’ll have until midnight on January 29 to redeem these rewards.

When you are able to collect the rewards, you’ll be able to do so from the “Past Checkpoints” on the totalizer screen. There will be collect links there, make sure to click the orange collect button on the pop-up to receive your reward.

To get things kicked off, here’s a free Raid Boss key! Starting at 9 am tomorrow December 21 (when the Raid starts) click on the link below to be taken to the server of your choice and claim your reward:

FB: https://lcn.kanoplay.com/rewards/co...play&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=reward_405
    KP2: https://lcn.kanoplay.com/rewards/co...play&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=reward_405
    KONG: https://lcn.kanoplay.com/rewards/co...play&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=reward_405
    AG: https://lcn.kanoplay.com/rewards/co...play&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=reward_405

M3THMouth and SOHAIB like this.
  2. SOHAIB

SOHAIB Member

Really till midnight January 29th lol

3. Well done Mi7ch :p I play on KP1 so i guess there won't be anything for me to collect:oops:

Johan_76 likes this.
  4. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Facebook and 1 are interchangeable on playing, so I assume you'll be fine. I bounce between the two all the time.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

ya right lol

6. LiquidGrey

LiquidGrey New Member

Can't use the mobile app for workshop. This is my primary way of playing.

7. Rodger Benge

Rodger Benge New Member

you can collect from the facebook link

LiquidGrey and Kirsten like this.
  8. von

von New Member

didnt say whether or not i got the key

9. LiquidGrey

LiquidGrey New Member

Thanks

10. Mad Moses

Mad Moses Active Member

Thank you Mi7ch, :D

mi7ch likes this.
  11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You were early. The reward did't go live until 9am Pacific. you'll be able to collect it now.

mi7ch likes this.
  12. von

von New Member

its worked now probably because raids have started, thanks

13. What defines a "checkpoint?"

14. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

They checkpoints are based off of the total number of Raid bosses killed during this event across all networks/servers.

Patricia Tuohy and Kirsten like this.
  15. SOHAIB

SOHAIB Member

Isn't there any Achievement associated with this new Raid Boss ? @Smack

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No new achievement for this new event style of raid, but you got 16 loot chests out of the deal........... and NO I'm not Smack, but bet he'll say the same.

Smack and Kirsten like this.
  17. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This just about sums it up. The only thing I would add is that there is the potential to earn 16 Loot Cases from this event if all of the checkpoints are hit. It is no guarantee to unlock them all but so far this event is running very well in terms of player engagement.

If we run similar style events in the future they may have an achievement but that is undecided at this point. What we wouldn't want to do is have the achievement only available once and never available again as this would be frustrating for those who could not take part in the event.

Patricia Tuohy and Kirsten like this.
  18. Kirsten

good point on the achievement idea

19. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

there is no 10 skill points reward for first raid??? hows disappointed

20. Kirsten

read post 17 and 16 and no there isn't this is a special raid

Patricia Tuohy likes this.