NEEDED UPDATES for Viking Clan 1 (Raid Bosses)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by PimpDaddyDuke, Dec 1, 2017.

1. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

Hello All :)

My first post in a year or more. This one concerns RAIDS. Some folks love 'em, some folks hate 'em, that has all been hashed out before. This thread is geared specifically to the amount of XP one gets when attacking a raid.

Main point: The 'spread' between the XP one gets from attacking a raid, and the XP it takes to level, is ever-widening.

As example #1, I am about level 37400. Average XP gained on average hit on a raid: Right around 10,200. XP needed to level: 1,120,000
    Now, to make the math "easy", lets work with just the first 3 numbers from each of those numbers. For me, this number is 102 - 120.

As example #2, lets use Sus, level 53881. Average XP gained on average hit on a raid: 12,200. XP needed to level: 1,614,430
    So again, to make this easy, take the first 3 numbers from each of those again........ For Sus, this number is 122 - 161.

Bring this down: Me at Level 37400: 102-120. Sus at Level 53900ish: 122-161.

So the spread is ever increasing. The XP gained from a raid is not keeping up with the XP needed to level. So as another easy comparison, I can get about 3.5 levels when attacking a raid till the 7500 Stamina goes to 0, Sus gets less than 3 levels on a raid until the 7,500 stamina runs out.

Now, extrapolating that out... There is no level that is 16,500 levels higher than Sus (the separation between me and her), but what one suspects is that when someone reaches level 70,000ish... The number would be about 14,200 average per raid hit, - 2,020,000 to level, or a simplified number of 142-202. -- The spread will continue to widen over time, and my guess would also be that a full stam boost of 7500 would only be enough to do about 2.5 levels on a raid at about level 70,000.

------

Those are my numbers, that is the argument. (I compared this to folks lower level than us and the spread fits the same pattern, getting ever wider as one rises in Level.
    Solution: My suggestion is the Stamina MAX has to be increased some at these higher levels. Maybe 10,000 stam over level 50,000, etc as an initial suggestion.

--Something has to change. The higher levels are shying away from raids because they get less and less from them as time goes on. (The updated drops are GREAT, and Thanks!) but getting less and less levels per raid as one rises in level is a HUGE Deterrent to play any raids now for the higher levels.

elrusso08 likes this.
  2. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

Greetings:)

Excellent idea (Pimp) but I think that you should do other things first before working on the amount you receive when you attack the Raids:p It's a good idea and it affects everyone but let's assume the fact that NOT everyone likes Raids.

I am one of those who say that the Raids have their Public:D. There are many other things in which KANO work and we can develop suggestions and which will have a greater effect on the game at the time of its implementation;)

3. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Good pint there :) if not raise stam for us bigger Example. 30 000 8500 lvl 35 9500 and so up ... then at least fix xp for our hits. Not only in raids. do it over all- i Cant in any way keep up my game during a week whit what i get in boost and so on whit out do some refills

4. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

I'll be direct elrusso08... The "Funding" generated from raids supports the game. Therefore it is still important. If the top players stop playing them because the xp dries up over time in comparison to level.... There are some top players that are boycotting the raids now because of this ever-widening spread. It is an easy fix.. just adjusting max stam for very high lvl players to some new, higher number. PS. I am making another post for "other changes" I think should be made, that will be an open, all inclusive post :)

5. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

The Stamina issue is just not in Raids. Simple solution. Bump up xp and Stamina Level. No one has to tell me about this. We have asked repeatedly about stamina increase. And while we are at it why is no there no clan only option on Raids like there is on Coop Bosses?

6. No Glimmer of Hope

No Glimmer of Hope New Member

Raids are great for low level players, but suck by the time you hit 10000 or so. The low stamina reward ratio just makes it more boring than if you actually get something for your stamina and most of all TIME WASTED.

7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

8. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

#1. No response from KANO about this problem of the game getting choked off at the higher levels as 7,500 stam limit will prove to be tougher and tougher on the high level folks as they get higher in level. :-(