Group Chat Owner Delete Post Option

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by greatM, Oct 31, 2015.

?

SHould there be an option for the group chat owner to delete posts in their group chat.

1. yes

2. no

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. greatM

greatM Active Member

Group Chat Owner Delete Post Option
    Discussion in 'Ideas' started by greatM, Oct 31, 2015.

This has been running for over 2 years;) adding a delete post option for the owner would not take so long or be difficult. You never know we might get it in another 2 years :D
    If we get it by this Christmas I'll add the devs to my Christmas card list :D

2. Charlies Plaything

Charlies Plaything New Member

We really need the delete option in our groups by owners. Things change, enemies become friends or vice versa, we make mistakes and put something in wrong group. This is a long-standing problem that could be easily fixed by you!! Please pay attention to your unhappy members.

greatM and JADES like this.
  3. ARE WE STILL WAITING ON THE DELETE BUTTON ?? I stopped holding my breath on this request. I passed out. I woke up. I held my breath again because I thought I fell asleep when I held my breath. Then my husband was about to tell me I passed out, but I did it again. HEY KANO!!! I could be losing brain cells here from the passing out, or was it from holding my breath? :p

greatM likes this.
  4. It's been a while since this has been brought up. It's a good idea. Is Kano willing to consider, if EVER, adding this feature to the group chats? Surely nobody at Kano has ever used a delete button, or this would have been considered and dealt with before. I challenge your Kano Guild to make a group chat that has fluid info on it and try to maintain. Ask the chat administrator how they feel about that. It's ironic that you allow a delete "X" button on the Guild Wall Message feeds. How hard could this be to add to the Groups feeds in chats. Surely it's not an "all or none" propostion for the entire chats feed. If it is, you're intelligent enough to fix it. Please bump this and reconsider it. :cool:

Snowtiger likes this.
  5. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

that just make if not deletebutton their space been filling eventually of nonsense links and stuff, they are only minor but still take space from servers!!!