[PC] Daily Quests and Loot Chests Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 6, 2017.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you flip the cards over by clicking on them, it will show you what you got, including the stats. "Reveal all" doesn't show you the stats right now.

2. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

I open a chest and nothing happens. Again the same, something new and it does not work. :(:mad:

3. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

I don't see the issue, it happens all the time in life not just the game. My guess is the idea came from " Magic : Origins" since I noticed a few people playing there awhile back. For what it's worth, you had a great idea maybe it inspired the feature on other games then it came back here??? Either way thanks to you for the idea and thanks to staff for the feature.

4. bighoof

bighoof Member

Yeah how do I know I got anything....was in the page where it looked like I was suppose to pick something and my page refreshed. I didn't get to pick anything and now theres the timer?

5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

The problem is proper recognition, As stated above. Look through some threads in the idea section it has stated on a few that were duplicates to "use the search function" before posting. This just showed they didnt even search to see if a player had came up with literally the same exact idea with essentially identical rewards (rather then given straight to player upon completion its RNG based. RNG based loot is an entire different argument with pros and cons to it).

The simple fact is if they did a quick search they would have realized - oh this idea is already here lets get in touch/revive the thread that is already there to confirm this is to be implemented so original person that brought it up will get proper recognition. - Another thing they could do is PM the player to get in touch with them to let them know their idea is going to be implemented. After that could have given a shoutout in the OP or could have given something ingame to show appreciation towards the person. Quite a different amount of approaches that could have been taken.

I am glad it has been implemented as well with the rewards so far being quite good.(except the gold boost lol). If this was for any other idea that has been proposed in the past i would have done the same exact thing as i have done here which is post stating no proper recognition was given and then link to the original thread that was posted prior.

ReeferC likes this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Quick question, upgrade to level 2 chest is each time for 15 DJ's???? and if so rewards are how much grater???? because if 15 DJ's for each time=OMG :confused: cha ching!!!!!!!!!!

7. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

Did my first 2 quests and got the chests but did the mistake of just clicking one card on each chest and closed it when i saw what i got thinking i had to choose ( stupid, i know ).....My question is, did i just get the one reward i saw or did i get the loot from all 4 cards even though i didnt check them all out?

Kirsten likes this.
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You should get them all regardless of flipping the cards over, but you can contact Support and they'll be able to tell you what you were awarded.

Pinhead likes this.
  9. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

Thank you mi7ch

10. Kimbella

Kimbella Member

I did all three quests and I did upgrade all 3. I was given some nice items and a few other surprises. I like this addition! Though I may not be able to afford to always upgrade but I just started on Server 2 in PC and for a new player it is great to get some good items right off the bat. As for my main account on FB it still added plenty of goodies and added strength so Kudo's to the new daily quests. And may you keep the game alive and fun by adding more changes. I look forward to seeing them in the future!! ;)

juanmmatam likes this.
  11. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

Good stuff. However, I won two extra lottery tkts, but were not accessible first time around and now they are gone. Pls explain

12. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

Hello Juanmmatam,
    Can you submit a ticket about this and either Josh or myself will look into this and make sure you didn't miss out on any rewards. Thanks!

juanmmatam likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

so when you look at the chests, do you get all the rewards in all the chests, or only one, I cannot figure that out, ok now I know ya get all, but I know I got two of something yesterday, from two quests, thinking at the time, it was one item per quest, and I don't see anything I see something in orange, but the name is not orange, and those were not the stats I saw, I think it was 2 ships, anyway and I don't see any ships in orange, so gonna send a ticket in , so maybe you can enlighten me :p

OK today I was playing, and it said I got one chest, but I was in the middle of whatever I was doing at the time, and when I was done, the chest was gone, I never looked at it, opened it,. nothing and it seems gone, this is a bir frustrating, it was about 10:50 AM EST today the 8th

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    bighoof likes this.
  14. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

u get all... if u open one by one u will see the indivudual reward. f u open alll at once u still get them but no stats

Kirsten likes this.
  15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

How about add this???

loot.PNG

16. kathleen jinks

kathleen jinks New Member

when the quest is "counterattack" who are we attacking? It takes you to battle page-then what? It didn't matter if I hit bosses,rivals,matches,whatever,the quest did not get fulfilled. Finally took a reroll to get out of the counterattack one,please explain.

17. kathleen jinks

any ideas on the counterattack quest?

18. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

counter attack quest means to set counter attacks on another player.

19. kathleen jinks

Neill, I'm sorry I don't understand. Like setting up a hitlist? Or hitting back at someone who attacked me on the daily point list? That make sense,even though I usually invite them into my group!!LOL I will try that if/when it comes back . Thanks.

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you have a player who is Battling you, go to their profile and click on the "Counter-Attack" button.