[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

I was about to say if, but really it's a matter of when, not if they change it it will not be in the middle of a raid event. The question is how will they change it, and when.

2. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Make the Raids like a Regular Boss, and let us invite who we want no matter what level they are! The lower tiers are a waste of space most of the time. Let us invite who we want to like our normal Bosses.

3. Deblovscats1

Totally agree! Hardly get any drops at all!

4. Deblovscats1

There have been times when I have done over 100 mil on a Raid & gotten a common drop. I totally agree it needs to be fixed! It's really screwed up when I can do the minimum damage/healing & get a Superior Drop & do over 100 mil & get a Common Drop!

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You have to be the top healer and actions in your tier , it is pretty simple, thing is you could be that , go offline and someone passes you by.

HJM likes this.
  6. Kirsten

You still have to be top in your tier, that is how I get superiors and if it is my raid, I am top in my tier, to make sure I get it, sometimes on other raids, I am not gonna pass the owner , if I am in the same tier as the raid owner,unless asked for more help, ....... but then again I do the raids more for levels than for the item, I mean even commons if ya have enough of them are good :)

7. Alfredo Scarface

The owner shouldn't be top of tier. The owner gets a sup, top of tier does too. If owner is top of tier then it's a gamble for next highest in tier. Could go your way, could not. This is first raid by the owner, 2nd+ owner isn't guaranteed a sup.

When I start a raid I make sure I keep below actions of the top of tier.

8. Kirsten

If I am top in my tier as the owner I always get a superior, and my friends in that tier know not to do more than me, does not mean others won't but it is my energy to open them, so it is mine to do with what I want, like I said if I am on a friends who is the same tier, as me I defer to them, unless they request more help. I can get superiors for all actions, on others raids, that is a gamble ,

9. Alfredo Scarface

The raid page has gone a little screwy. The health bar on raids is extending off the screen on some raids and the 'Battle' button isn't visible to click on these raids.

Edit: It's fixed

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  10. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

Alfie is screwy ;)

11. braatt10

braatt10 Member

It can be done, but someone has to hit so you can heal, 2 20 stamina can be covered by 1 heal , for a while throw in an extra heal to keep it leveled out. I do 1000att/1000heals on all except my own, some I do escape, some I miss, guessed wrong ones. Get into as many as I can and distribute resources as best I can.

12. braatt10

braatt10 Member

13. braatt10

braatt10 Member

I have raid rosters on all 4 Kano games, I do 3 each on PC, VC and ZS. 2 on LCN. Each event and they are never full and always killed. Very good raiders, I have never lost a raid. How some can go 4 days and not be killed, IDK, That is the reason I never go public.

14. ajui

ajui Member

suggestion.....?
    some of our little friends who on raid key drop level happen mining too much raid boss keys...
    meanwhile some high level player sometimes have too much trouble to find even a single keys...
    so why not let those our little friend sale their keys to high level player.. 10 trillion gold per key sets maybe.
    for those little guy, in order to move up fast in the world, they need lots of gold. to buy land(empire) and equipments.
    raid can give them lots of level, but only provide a single item. not really worth it. gold also very little..
    10 trillions gold.. for high level player this is nothing. while it can make little guy feel very rich..
    can do lots of cheap bounty, get achievement, skill points, built good stats etc..
    change keys for exp just not very good idea. it can only provide level. no gold no item.
    so how about change it for gold? or maybe loot chest? (people will buy keys for loot chest. lol)

baha likes this.
  15. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I have an even better idea: all players should be given a complete set of raid keys for free at the start of raids. Cost Kano nothing, cost players nothing and everyone lives happily ever after!

HJM likes this.
  16. Kirsten

bad idea, alts helping the main account, no thanks

17. braatt10

braatt10 Member

The free key is good, before I start raids I make sure I have three sets, so I'll have enough to do all my raids, If I happen to get more I just turn them in at the end. not a key hoarder.

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm assuming never, or when hell freezes over, whichever comes first. This has been brought up repeatedly with no changes. Many reasons have been stated, such as to curb abuse and keep the game fair and balanced.

Chasity likes this.
  19. baha

baha Member

Opera Snapshot_2018-04-13_022543_apps.facebook.com.png PLEASE NOTE this indicates that I killed 6 Raids but was only awarded for 2 ~! Whats up with that??

20. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

You needed to kill 2 raids during the special event to get the extra loot case. There were no additional cases for getting extra kills.
    Your screen shot shows you collected the reward.
    There were some additional loot cases based on leaderboard placement. I don't think you qualified for these.

IF in doubt submit a support ticket