The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. gloc twins

gloc twins New Member

SDF wont play sw uless kano brings the old system back...:p

2. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

I liked the new reward system ... Kudo to Kano for great idea

3. gloc twins

gloc twins New Member

GOOD MORNING SDF members, seeing that Kano have fucked up Syndicate Wars and we Get nothing from it anymore. I request that everyone remove themselves from this event as I will NEVER play it again.
    Have moved out already, just another way of giving more to the cheats, :p :p :p

4. monkeydisc

monkeydisc New Member

The rewards are not worth what is needed to collect them. We will play without using refills.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Duly noted Oszi. Changes will be made for future events to ensure that syndicates in Div A and B who finish high overall will earn end of event rewards again.

For a sneak peek check out this VC thread.
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/guild-war-prizing-revisions-september-15th.35068/#post-183322

6. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Smack - Hi what are the changes for this round starting today

7. Sandy Barrows

Found it ty :)

Smack likes this.
  8. Grim Reapper

Grim Reapper New Member

i need to be able to buy more tokens to fight in syn wars is it just me or does anybody else agree

9. TomcaT

TomcaT Member

What is the Maximum Number of Saved Targets we can have?
    There seems to be a glitch in the system that if too many targets are saved the list gets deleted.
    Is this intentional or a flaw ?
    Thanks

10. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

if Kano want to make an improvement to the syndicate wars why not make it so each division fights others in their division instead of the A syndicate's bullying all other divisions except their own

11. Luis Ferreira

Luis Ferreira Member

You have a point, but another problem would appear, the weakest team in A Division would be the punching bag of the others with no chance of getting points.
    Its a bit unfair for low level Teams i know, but with this system you can win Rewards while in the past only A teams could get the rewards

Smack likes this.
  12. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

There is incentive to only attack higher synds as they are worth more points. Perhaps adjust the scoring system to make the lower synds less desirable and the stronger synds worth the effort to take down. Personally I only attack A and B synds then Cs when I can get them for minimal token output but many others are obsessed with kills and go for the little guys. No matter the scoring structure this would not change.

Agreed the new rewards make being a D and E not so bad.

13. Randy Jenkins

I do like what they have done with the rewards .were a B syndicate 99% of the attacks on us come from A syndicate's healing works to get most attacks to stop but not if it is an A syndicate attacking so were defenseless against them and attacking an A syndicate is not a good idea we lose not only the fight but also a lot of health plus getting only 13 war points for losing to them it is not worth considering attacking. as a B syndicate were a punching bag to all A syndicate's along with stronger B syndicates so there is not much difference except it is hard for us to get points when we are constantly getting killed the points we did get we lose.

14. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

That might work for LCN on Facebook/Server 1 but for other games and networks there just isn't enough participation to make that engaging. I'm not saying the new structure is perfect but I think it is a lot better and at least the lower tiers (C-E) have a chance at some end of event rewards.

15. Sandy Barrows

Great for C-E not so much for anyone else

16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Why is it not "great" for Div A & B? Again I am not saying it is perfect but maybe a better way to put it is why is it worse for Div A & B than it is for C - E?

17. Sandy Barrows

Its a buyers market Smack - unless refills are purchased

18. Randy Jenkins

I agree what they have done with the rewards is great. I am not sure making it so each division fights only in their division is a very good suggestion . maybe instead some sort of defense like the rig ignition type defense could work. after so many consecutive attacks by a single syndicate we get the option of using some tokens to set the rig ignition and then the next attack kills that syndicate given the syndicate the war points for killing that syndicate. I know right now there is no defense against a stronger syndicate except trying to heal which I have only seen work when the syndicate has to limit attacks or run out of tokens trying to get the kill.

Smack likes this.
  19. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

I delivered the death blow to an E syndicate and got this:

DEATH BLOW! -0 Health | 20,987,585 Damage Dealt | +1,146 XP | +1 Kill | +1,000 WP | +1 Road Shark

What does + 1 Road Shark mean? A loot item for the syndicate in SW? Something added to my own inventory?

TIA

20. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Every attack is like a fight and has a chance for a fight drop. That is what you got.

FancyPants likes this.