TGIF! Development News October 20th 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scoughman, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Kelly K.

Kelly K. New Member

:p

Barnacle likes this.
  2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Waist watche(r)s

Barnacle likes this.
  3. prknight

prknight New Member

Spoiler - i would have said a 'weight watcher'

Barnacle likes this.
  4. Chasity

For BA, I would love to have Kano automatically sign up everyone who is eligible, as they did for AW! It would be nice to get some decent rewards on Armor Games server when coming in 9th place in BA! ~pretty please, with rum on top!!! :cool:

MobMan likes this.
  5. Dover

Dover New Member

I know you can't copy & paste on mobile device. It's a pain in the tush. Good on making it possible to copy and paste on mobile. Hopefully now I can post players links and get them killed on the go. :D

6. Chasity

The finest update would be if Kano would make it to where one could change out one's Gift Wish List on Android tablets & cell phone devices! (In Armor Games server, Pirate Clan ) :)

7. Omegame

Omegame Member

We wait and I hope for better thanks.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

no way, I don't play arena or armada/guild wars, cause my officer keeps joining, it, I don't like have to remember to leave,getting out of the war thing,

9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

if you dont remember to remove yourself that means you probably wont remember to play so that wouldnt mean it wouldnt have any affect on your gameplay at all. It would however help others that actually do participate in the games events since they are desperately in need of more players active or not in it, now more then ever with the new achieves added for the BA.

Chasity likes this.
  10. Kirsten

I know it does not affect my gameplay, and that is not the point, I don't care about helping others in this feature , I think the feature is lame, and I don't play arena, since the sudden death change, and I have no plans on playing that either. I am a fighter, I don't hide behind some stupid war, I fight one on one in the regular game, I want to know exactly who I am fighting and who is fighting me, based on my build, this is a PVP game not a team thing, for me. I don't play for achievements either, I play the game.

11. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

for anybody who didnt see kano did a nice touch for pirate clan on kong, they changed the games thumbnail to match with Halloween -
    [​IMG]

Chasity likes this.
  12. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

be nice if u work on getting rid of the cheating players in the game, an remove all shared an alt accounts with them!!

13. Kirsten

I have never liked them I remember when it was implemented, it is lame especially when long term high level assholes, who built weak accounts use it, it was meant to help players who did not have full clan, it has turned into a joke

14. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

yea Cagematch needs to be removed!!

15. Rob352

Rob352 New Member

I totally have it figured out. Kano had all these peeps come in and spend a ton to get to the top, kill who they don't like etc. Don't matter really. NOW, the cash flow has slowed down a bunch because the new peeps are winning the higher level peeps are not spending to keep up. What can we do? Oh, (says Kano) lets blame the long timers about the new peeps spending so much they beat me! New peeps blame the long timers. blah blah. It is still about weapons, the spenders gonna spend the others not so much. NOW, it is a whole new cash cow. they took away about 40% weapon strength. Wait about a month or two more and it will be the same. Kinda sucks for us boss peeps. Totally getting ran out of the game. This is so mafia wars all over again. The have and have nots. Like I have said before, it only takes 10% to kill a game.

16. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

if you have no skill attack and defense that is not Kano's fault they didn't say do not add to those stats in a PvP game. common sense tells you hey this is a PvP game I need some attack and defense not only for fighting but also fighting bosses, syndicate wars, Battle arena. you choose to add your skill to energy or stamina you deserve to lose to those lower level players who have invested their skill into making their character stronger.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

Not all mafia wars player spend and no this is not mafia wars all over if it was Kano would sell skill points and skill would be the most important aspect of the PvP instead loot is Kano needs to balance the skill and loot or make skill a little more important than loot

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Kirsten

that is funny, there is always people that will spend, not to worry lol

19. Kirsten

it is totally a different feature, not how skill points are used and caging is an Old feature, I remember back when it was implemented, I doubt you played that far back, it is all about an unbalanced account, Kano is trying to balance the game, in LCN, because of the mega amounts of money , many mafia war players spent, I would not doubt they were the biggest cheaters in that game, and they can spend, like crazy, I would laugh my ass off if Kano up and shut the door, lol just to see their faces, ya think they would have learned after zynga burned the, in the game the players destroyed by cheating.

20. Kirsten

I don't play the arena since the sudden death feature change, but when I did play as a lot lower player, I did pretty well. as far as scripts , the real savy ones can stay below the threshold and that is a fact, but in my years I have seen them get warned , a few times, and then banned. I have seen alts get banned, also, I have seen big spenders get banned, also. Sure Kano would like people do not cheat, they don't want to ban people, but people being people behave like dickheads, and if they keep crossing the line, they get banned.