[PC] New Achievement Tiers! September 1st 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

@neill1990 & @Bleeny - the Challenges achievements were set based on where players already are in the game, just like the others. It's definitely a big challenge to reach the highest tiers but we didn't want to leave anyone without something to aim for.

And just to clarify, the changes to Energy and Stamina (in some other games) were not intended to make the achievement tiers easier per se but to incentivize people to invest in Attack and Defence instead. Tons of energy or stamina aren't a big help if your character is too weak to compete with players in your level range, and with the cap especially, at a certain point investing in Eng. and Stam. give diminishing returns.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

good idea,

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

This is more then a challenge though, just went over every server and game and there are only 7 people in total that have either reached or surpassed the 3k mark. All games challenges work the same for amount of time taken to complete. This is also after considering the game has been around for roughly 3000 days. The amount of time required to obtain the challenge achieves is severely unbalanced.

The only way this would make sense is if challenges get an overhaul and people are capable of completing several per day.

Bleeny likes this.
  4. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

I would like to see achievements for armada war.

Scoughman likes this.
  5. Z E U S

Z E U S New Member

i want new rule new hoard and new Me Matey Achievements :D

Scoughman and neill1990 like this.
  6. bangers

bangers New Member

What ,No Bosses Helped achievements ??