The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I will look to get the messaging on this cleaned up after I talk to the Dev who implemented this change. From what I can tell the Auto-Join will only work on the initial Join and not on subsequent re-joins.

JADES likes this.
  2. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

doesnt worked at all at firstplace.....

3. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

I dont think its rolled out as yet - maybe in place next time :)

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I have responded to @Seppo's other post about this but I will re-iterate here as well.

The act of a Leader/Officer leaving and re-joining the war was not intended to Auto Join your faction members. I realize that the UI says that it does enrol your entire faction but this is a bug that will be fixed today.

Apologies for the confusion.

5. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

ty here too :)

6. Bob Morin

Bob Morin Member

I joined the war a few days ago, but when I checked the members list today, at 6pm EST, there were still members not signed in.

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The Auto Join change was released yesterday (July 13th) so it would not have taken effect for the upcoming war. When you (or your Leader/Officers) join the NEXT war this will Auto Join as intended.

Bob Morin and JADES like this.
  8. TinaS

TinaS New Member

When I hit the Heal button, the page jumps to the top every time and I have to scroll back down to the heal button again. This is quite frustrating and when under attack it's virtually impossible to keep up healing with the attacking. I have to set my screen to 67% so it can not jump to the top (because @ 67% the top of page is already @ the top of the screen) but that sure does make everything hard to see. It's been this way since I started playing the wars event. I'd love for it to get fixed so the page won't jump with every hit of the heal button. Thanks!

9. monkeydisc

monkeydisc New Member

I added a new member to my syndicate, after the syndicate was enrolled for the next war.. How do I get him sign in for the next syndicate war?

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Given your Syndicate was already enrolled this player will have to manually join. They can either do so from your Syndicate profile page as we recently added the Syndicate War "Join" button there
    OR
    They can navigate to Fight > Syndicate Wars and then Join from there.

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet (not that I could find)...
    Any way the war page can be reworked? I can't post a screenshot because it's not active in LCN until Friday, but there's a lot of unnecessary dead space in between the syndicate names and the attack buttons. All your saved targets are below the feed, which means you have to scroll up and down the page to see how much health they have left when you attack them. I was thinking we get rid of the dead space, slide the attack buttons to the left closer to the syndicate names, and put the saved targets in between the attack buttons and the feed. Or something similar. So there would be 3 boxes in a row, instead of one big box with 2 boxes next to it, one (feed) above the other (saved targets).
    This would also be beneficial for the arena page, but once you're targeted by someone, it goes so quick it's not as much of an issue there.

Bob Morin, Dcasso and RafeDavid like this.
  12. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I fully agree on the idea, and have thought about it many times, just worried they will screw it up even more, instead of improving it. There current track record ain't that great

13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I wouldn't agree with that. The more merit an idea has, the less likely it will happen. Posting in the Ideas section sends them to oblivion, that's why I posted this in another section.

14. Oszi

Oszi New Member

Hi Kano, can it be you updated the SW page? There is now an indication of the place a Syn made during the last war, all fine...Not good is that the Syndicate Profile is now completly empty, regardless of being current or past war... is that a "by design" feature you added ? if so please reverse...thank you...

Attached Files:

15. Sandy Barrows

Whilst the auto add to synd wars has definate adavantages - it also posts to general feed the whole synds names - as screen shots seem to be flavour of the month of late I can see problems here ? Hope thats not too obtuse :/

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

So since the war page has already been updated, any chance this can be considered?

17. Bob Morin

Bob Morin Member

I agree with Jared. I also think that the targets health should show up in the status box.

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

They obviously are not interested in making anything easier. I wish there was a tracker for how many millions of clicks I've made playing.

19. Oszi

Oszi New Member

Soo first round of SW after the last update and all I can say: BAD. This new reward system is only beneficial for those Syns that have high lvl players in it, when you made the A lvl and work ur butts off to get in the top 50, before u got some out of it but now....zilch. zip, nada. The idea of spreading rewards over A, B, C and so on is appreciated but if only the top 14 or so of each lvl are getting anything out of it then within A syns, only the higher once benefit..well played Kano, well played.....

20. Sandy Barrows

Not worth spending on refills - shant bother again