[LCN] Update Regarding Challenge Completed Achievements

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Aug 31, 2017.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Just wanted to share an update with you on the saga that has been the Challenge Completed achievements.

Here’s a quick history lesson for those who were not around yesterday: thanks to player reports, we identified an issue where the Challenge achievements were not handing out their rewards properly.

We fixed this issue and put those achievements back up. Unfortunately, we didn’t catch an additional issue where in a small number of cases the achievements were rewarding players twice for completing them.

Now we certainly don't want people getting different rewards for the same challenges. After reviewing the situation, we decided to just double the rewards for everybody! We have to take the challenges offline for a bit to properly identify accounts and set things back up. Then we’re going to double the rewards for the Challenge achievements so players who accomplish them in the future will receive the same level of rewards as everyone else.

So here’s a quick summary of what we’re doing:

1. Everybody gets to keep their double rewards from the achievements
    2. Everybody who earned the achievements and didn’t get double rewards will be topped up
    3. We are increasing the rewards for the Challenge achievements to double so everybody who earns the rewards in the future gets the same amount

Thanks for your patience with us on this, and we definitely apologize with how bumpy this rollout has been. Once Challenge achievements are re-enabled I’ll drop an update in the News feed so keep an eye out for that!

2. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Oprah voice: You get double rewards, you get double rewards, everyone gets double rewards!
    Audience: cheers

3. gloc twins

gloc twins New Member

yay,
    mi7chAdministrator for president...:)

Mad Moses and Sparrowhawk like this.
  4. Omegame

Omegame Member

How I i know if I have receive double rewards?

5. would just like to say a huge thank you to all the kano staff who go outta their way to assist us in the lcn help group and many thanks for these updates also for choosing not to take from players who may have inadvertantly gotten double points thru a glitch which you have adressed,but you decided to just update others with the same rewards, fair play to you all kano devs rock xx

Aker Mac Mcilvar and Scoughman like this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

LOL

Scoughman likes this.
  7. Omegame

Omegame Member

Thanks I do my counts and only receive 1 time the rewards, thanks.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Me, too.

9. angm

angm New Member

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i didnt see double rewards, i think only a small handful got the double rewards, when they was unlocked i know i didnt receive double, and i dont think we need to contact support on a ticket over this issue either. It would be nice to see these rewards sooner and have a noticed or message to your account letting you know what was adding extra instead of use doing the long bull crap leg work to make sure your game is functioning properly....

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  11. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

so how are we to know if our achievement count is doubled, or correct, or that the rewards we got are correct ? some of us have completed all our challenge achievements.... and had nothing to click to make sure we were rewarded properly.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  12. Thank you for your support BH:)

13. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

why i said they should send a note and mention the reward bonus so each one know's what they got its there mistake and they need to do the leg work and fix

14. Rambo

Rambo New Member

If I am not wrong this means the double rewards hasn't be activated/enabled yet.

Still waiting for my double rewards (P.S I got my 1x rewards)

15. Camorista

Camorista New Member

how much was the reward for each achievement so can we tell if we got double...a number 10, 20, 30?

16. BLU 1SE

BLU 1SE New Member

and me :/

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Quick update on the progress for the Challenge Achievement reintroduction and rewards.

First of all, just want to thank you for your patience while we work on this and for the rocky launch; it’s been great to read the comments in the thread and we’re always happy to know that our efforts to patch things up after a touchy roll-out are appreciated!

Right now we’re planning to release a final fix and the updated rewards on Tuesday, September 5. I know we all want these hot new achievements back and earnable, but we want to make sure we’re crossing all our “t”s and dotting all our “i”s so we don’t have to take the achievements down again. It’s also a long weekend for all of us, and we don’t want to have a broken feature live in the game for that amount of time until we get a chance to log back in and patch it up.

We’ll get this update out as soon as we can Tuesday morning, so thanks for your patience and understanding on this. :)

Sandy Barrows, Dolus and Kirsten like this.
  18. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

MIIIIIITCH, wake up and finish your raidboss!!! ;)

19. Aker Mac Mcilvar

Aker Mac Mcilvar New Member

I haven't had my raid achievement + skill points .is this being held back.on server 1

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

look at post #17

Aker Mac Mcilvar likes this.