[LCN] New Achievement Tiers!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Robbak40

Robbak40 New Member

What about raising the cap for job assist and gifts?

2. Could you please work on te mobile app can't change our load out or change our wish list items

3. Robbak40

Robbak40 New Member

And raising the value of the gifts and the gift limit?

4. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

remember this is thread for achievements!!! not ideas out of it :)

5. John Hodges

John Hodges New Member

How about a bonus for 200,000 health and a bonus for 10,000 attack and 10,000 defense points?.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

look if ya gonna play 7 years, you were gonna do it before any new achievements, I personally don't play for achievement, I play for the fun of it, for the killing of other players, for getting by other players, for the social aspect which is a really big part of why most when they get bored continue, for the going after some nut mouthing off in the chats, ( there is always a few that continue to do that day after day (lol )etc, achievements are not my goal but always a nice surprise when I get one, lol, as I am always surprised.

geckomaster likes this.
  7. Zesu

Zesu New Member

How about skill relocation would be nice...Could this happen in the future?

8. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

that will kill the game totally, been there done that....

9. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

No reallocation of skill points. Live with your mistakes and work to correct them like the rest of us. Now if it came with a huge penalty (let's say loss of 25% of your SPs for first reallocation, 30% for next and so on) then knock yourself out.

Dcasso likes this.
  10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Original post has been updated with Attack and Defense achievements, and the new Co-op Boss Kill and Challenge Completed categories.

Skill Point reallocation is not something we're considering doing.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

getting better :=) seems u listen :)

12. Kirsten

you know that will never happen , it would destroy the game, have seen it before, not good, and kano said they would never do that

neill1990 likes this.
  13. Kirsten

well you have achievements ahead of you , don't you ???

Dolus, Seppo and neill1990 like this.
  14. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

The achivments for job assisted and completed are not realistic , we will need more them 100 years to complete that achivments

15. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i dont think time needed was taken into consideration for some of them lol. the numbers may look good on paper but thats just about it. If the totals are what are here to stay at least putting small steps in between to lighten it up a bit would be great as to not discourage people from even attempting to get them.

time taken should be one of the main factors that goes into what the next steps in achieves should be imo.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  16. Guardian Angel

I have
    Jobs Taken: 96,305 Jobs Assisted: 36,917and I m Joined 2479 days so jobs completed 5,000,000 ????? will need a life time to do that, the achivments for jobs are just insane, you need to adjust it to reality of the game

17. neill1990

if you get that 40k energy achieve and sit on the first adventure with the daily boost set on energy that is 80k a day from both boosts lol... now to find the time to sit there for 12 hours clicking it.

18. Guardian Angel

40 k energy is also science fiction :))))

neill1990 likes this.
  19. neill1990

as stated by somebody prior, whoever has 40k energy deserves to be in the hossie lol items can only raise your strength so far.

Kirsten likes this.
  20. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Looks much better Gives high levels something to work for.
    Low and mid levels have plenty to work for on old achievements.
    Thanks!

Kirsten and Scoughman like this.