[LCN] stamina loss -- i attacked the coop boss and the stamina dropped from 2360 to zero in just one click

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by twin3dfirm, Jun 29, 2017.

1. twin3dfirm

twin3dfirm New Member

i am a daily player and i just collected 2 days' daily rewards (each has 50% of my current stamina 2360 --> 2360*50%*2day=2360 in total; my preference for daily reward is set at stamina only, so i collected the 2 days' daily rewards in one go and i got 2360 stamina available for use for today) and when i just managed to use the stamina to work on COOP BOSS FIGHTS, i lost all the stamina all of a sudden! (i attacked the coop boss and the stamina dropped from 2360 to zero in just one click).

i never ever came across such malfunction in MWLCN in the past years and i hope that you can get it debugged and sorted as soon as possible.

above all, i hope that you can help and get my 2360 stamina back in my account, so i can keep working on today's coop boss fights,

thanks in advance.

2. twin3dfirm

twin3dfirm New Member

the time i lost my stamina was approx. at 02:30AM GMT (2.5hr ago).

3. Dobby

Dobby Administrator

Hey Twin! Sorry for any troubles you've been having with your dailies. Please send us in a ticket to support and we'd be happy to take a closer look and figure out what might be happening - support.kanoapps.com

4. twin3dfirm

twin3dfirm New Member

thanks very much for the response, Dobby.
    i have just submitted a ticket to support.kanoapps.com
    i look forward to hearing from the support center staff sooner!
    thanks!

Dobby likes this.