[LCN] Request For Increasing The Inbox Capacity

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Herwindo Chayadi, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Please increase capacity for inbox message in gaming. Because they so important for me in building my skill by accepting bosses link from others. I do not use facebook for chat. I use server 1 for playing this game. Thank you for attention. :)

Elodie likes this.
  2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

id like to see 50 total in the inbox since that is max links for boss help

Herwindo Chayadi likes this.
  3. Or 10% from 1,000 mobster = 100 inbox message. Please KANO, I believe you can make that happen. :)

4. Elodie

Elodie Member

good idea, also it would be nice to access mob inbox by default rather than the last message ie-mob request or random non mob it makes it harder to access mob inbox for bosses quicky

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Already have this, open your messages and on top right is inbox priority filter.

6. Elodie

Elodie Member

doh! lol ty :)

Herwindo Chayadi likes this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

As per the developers, the PM system was not designed to be a permanent archive of your correspondence, so it's unlikely that we would be increasing the storage at this time. If that changes, I'll let you know. :)

Kirsten and Herwindo Chayadi like this.
  8. Ok copy that. Thanks for replying. :)

9. Can "we" ask the developers to upgrade their server and modify the platform so we could be able have more inbox or PM in gaming. I believe many people out there have same issue with me. Thanks in advance. ;)

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  10. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

it used to - I cant recall when it changed but it did - it was very usefull