Cagematches

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kirsten, Jul 18, 2014.

1. ben

ben Active Member

thats your choice if you want to use it or not ... hex i thought you was playing farmsvill or setting and watch the flowers grow ... ... its all battle to me ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
  2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

Ben I will rally with you, I think with some tweaks caging could be awesome tool and help promote activitu

3. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Cagers are not fighters lol lol and most who do that are weak and have no understand of this game .
    My favourite cager on to kill daily list gets upset and list me when i hit him back :rolleyes::rolleyes: cause he can not take a fight and most are doing same :p
    Attacks from: 1 attack,68 cagematches,1 bounty,6 pistol whips,1 counter attack in 1 day Attacked first: 2 days ago Last attacked: 13 hours ago

Attacks against: 117 attacks,2 bounty attacks,8 pistol whips,1 bounty trap in 1 day Last attacked: 14 hours ago
    Like him are many so you see this is why i don't like cagers , they don't use their brains to even try to build , they just push up attack and that's all

Kirsten likes this.
  4. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

The only reason I use the cage is Im slowly working on my cage achievements. There is no other reason for me, Ive invested in defence, so people are welcome to pop by and say hello to me if they like... they normally just say hello once and move along quite swiftly, I then have a new toy for the next 24hrs! lol

Kirsten and George Burd like this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

That is about all they are good for anyway lol

6. George Burd

I think cages should be less but have dire consequences, what crew is gonna stand behind a captain who cant hold his own?

7. cricket_jumper

Undead cagematches? How about them? Would certainly let me get the achievement quicker?! lol

George Burd likes this.
  8. George Burd

undead cages could be a good thing

9. cricket_jumper

Quick - make note of the time and date - I had an idea that at least 1 person agreed with! lol

10. thanhlam1793

thanhlam1793 New Member

why does the xp stop after 25? :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Only reason one would ask, is because they cage :eek:

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Jeff Gumbert

Jeff Gumbert New Member

At the level that I'm currently at, cage matches are great for quickly burning through other player's counter attacks.

13. Jeff Gumbert

Jeff Gumbert New Member

I wasn't aware that you can only cage someone 50 times a day.

14. Kirsten

we asked kano years back to at least limit the amount , anyone playing with full clan over say level 7k has no business caging anymore, especially if they got the stupid achievement this is the only game with that LAME feature.

15. Kirsten

to discourage players with full clan and are a high level but too lazy to build their account in all areas, cagers after level 7 K should not be allowed to cage anymore, at the very least,