The Official Guild Wars Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Grimhil Jolien

Grimhil Jolien New Member

I play even with the new player protection, when you push on protected you can read the next: Note: If you participate in Guild Wars your new player protection will be removed and cannot be reverted back.Some players say that this isn't correct, other players say that you can sign in but not attack or heal. What's true?

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I believe war mode is when protection is removed, with guild wars , it shouldn't turn off till it runs out.

3. Grimhil Jolien

Grimhil Jolien New Member

Ok, thank you Kirsten.

4. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

mi7ch any chance guild war stats can be updated with rest of stats not a major thing but nice to see where we stand before next guild wars start, if you already answered this question tell again its just im to lazy to read through it all

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The stats are on your profile now. :)

6. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

umm not got it yet will check l8r

7. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

thx mi7ch just came up on stats

mi7ch likes this.
  8. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

I have an Issue I can't tell if a clans man is attacking the same target I wasted my tokens as my clans man sniped it from me:(makes you:mad::( and :)and sick:p:eek:

9. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

TRY REFRESH

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Rebecca Laurasia

Rebecca Laurasia New Member

Myself & another guild mate were both started with only 200 war tokens, instead of our maximum of 300. And one of our guilds strongest fighters, who was one of the first to enter the guild war once we were able to, is not being allowed in for some reason! What is going on this time around?!

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It's always been start out with 200 tokens.

12. Rebecca Laurasia

I've never noticed that before. The biggest issue for our guild has been the locking out of our strongest fighter! It's never happened before & he has no idea why it would have happened now.

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Nice poke there DEANO,, TY for verifying start out with 200 tokens, sure 5 hours later will accumulate the 100 extra tokens to start with 300, gawd to bring my name [TBP] guild into the forums makes you a DA. Feel free to delete this nonsense Mitch as it's not contributing it's just in-game rivalry someone decided to bring in here.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

DEANO, 10 AM GW's start my time, and when log in ~2PMI I have almost full tokens, so your full of chit on log in when starts generating tokens..........Unless glitch, Mitch can clarify. :p

How it actually works is you can't see how many tokens any member of your guild actually have after they exited, until "they"click back into guild war's so to speak and it will refresh their # of tokens for whole guild too see. So your 200 philosophy need to log in wait 5 hours is out of the window. You might not see it, but if they click back into guild war's, it will refresh "their" tokens for your guild to view.. :eek: simple enough, simpleton?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    Zoonie likes this.
  15. Rebecca Laurasia

IAlright, so now this guild war all of a sudden I am locked out of the war! Why does this keep happening?! If there is a bug in the system can you guys PLEASE get it fixed? I always join the wars as soon as one of my guilds' officers open it for us, so I was definitely set to be in it. But now when I go to the page it just tells me that there is already a war in progress!:mad:

16. Paul Scott

Paul Scott New Member

Hi, Guild wars topic here. I checked my score before starting and was on 11 kills, successfully killed at least another 4-6 not exactly sure as killed in quick succession and now i am now 12!!! they were confirmed kills and guild was full health!!

17. what is the maximum heal per token in Vikings guild wars ?
    i got 24 million and its not going higher after adding more defence and new defence items on personal items..

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I have Heal per Token26,448,000 health

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Loadout and stat allocation also have an effect on this, I believe.

Steven Jordan likes this.
  20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Correct loadout will change stats, just like arena's stat. Allocation is wider spread though to change these things, adding 1k points to defense for example at higher level will not see any result, if so it's miniscule....