[VC] Wayfarer????

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Lucifer, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Why did the stats get lower on this adventure drop warrior? Some of us have 1000's of these! And what else did Kano change the stats on? It would be nice to know these things before we waste years of energy for the drops!

2. I understand if you release new blacksmith recipes, as you did in Pirates Clan, and revised them within days. Yet, an item that has been a drop for quite some time should not be done that way. An increase in power, I would say 'Thank You.' But, a decrease! It is unfair to your players. Especially those that are part of your support for years. I don't complain too too much. I am playing on sever 2 in ALL of your games. Playing in the wars; Battle Arenas, and raids. Purchasing favor points to enjoy what you have to offer. I know 'Baby needs a new pair of shoes.' And, I know you can change the rules at your leisure. I am not a higher level that believes I should have all the player perks. But, Darlings, tell me this is an error. Blame it on the zeros and ones.

Many of your players are on several of your severs. Dropping coin: I am sure. We are not asking for a free lunch. Only a burger that is 8 oz one day and not 6oz the next day. Maybe even fries to go with that shake!

3. Mike Egi

Mike Egi New Member

with months between new worlds, we do the same adventure day after day to get a certain drop that we think will help out, how can we plan on building our character if at the end you change the stats?

4. DarkIsis

DarkIsis New Member

I would like to know how you at Kano plan, or if you plan to make this right with the drop on the stats of the Wayfarer in the Graentheimurinn Adventures? We the players have spent quite a lot on energy to get this warrior just to have you pull the rug out from under our feet in a manner of speaking? Why would you do this without a word to the players? I have >>>Wayfarer (3272 owned) from the World of Graentheimurinn Adventures and now this Warrior isn't worth near what it was! My attack & defense have dropped considerably by this? Please tell me this is another Glitch in your Game that you plan to fix Immediately?

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

KANO, if this is true you can't just simply change the stat's without a public announcement of why, I don't even have the drop yet and I'd be pissed...

6. I feel that this is a job where we the players have been bent over a rail and got no kiss or any lube! Come on Kano!! SHAME ON YOU!! You want our money- we give it to you- we play the adventures and determine what we think is best. Then YOU go and take our investment away- are you sitting in your break room laughing....not cool!

7. TokiWartooth

TokiWartooth New Member

make this right........

Deblovscats1, Valravn, ViPCEO and 4 others like this.
  8. aleco

aleco New Member

kano you suck if you dont change this im gone

9. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

what a disgrace i have over 6,000 of them, my att/def gone down majorly fix it bk you should be ashamed of yourselfs

10. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

WTF is this lower our Wayfarers i have over 4500 that you have change.. If keep that to what you have done i do want all my energy back that i have spent on them... Shame on you Same on you

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually I have seen some stat changes as well, with no announcement.
    Not sure how KANOLAND works these days

12. Valravn

Valravn New Member

As you know, if the item is more powerful that others of the same kind, it will last longer. Hence the popularity of elites etc. So, by decreasing the value of an item you're shortening its life. So you're stealing two things from us, KANO - lower value and how long it will be useful. I suggest you either return Wayfarers to their original value or, if you want a different solution to a problem of your own making, then:
    (a) create elites or legendaries with the original battle strength and
    (b) give those of us who have invested our energy in this item the number of elites/legendaries to preserve the battle strength we had before you chose to cheat us.

Alternatively, I'm with Susanne - you can return our energy to us. ALL the energy. It's the only way we can revisit our choices.

13. AND...... Might I add that while I may be appreciative of the new world, I am dismayed that the 4 warrior drops are all slanted towards Attack. You took away the big defensive drop , The Wayfarer, and you gave us 4 warrior drops SO CLOSE IN STRENGTH IT'S LAUGHABLE. By time those who are at level 10K get to where they enter Vinland, they will have surpassed the level of those adventure drops rendering them unemployable by the chieftains.

14. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

My boss decided to increase my salary from the next month for this he took me a percentage of old salaries and added them to the new salary -but why the value of my salary is the same ??? - This is a riddle for the genius invented this to change the old warriors values and put them to the new instead of raising the value of the new ones

15. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

they have dropped the wayfarerfrom 145/151 to 122/128, im almost ready to take a vacation from vc, come back in a few months to see if they can manage to get their act together

16. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

WOW WOW WOWWEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW HOLY WOW WTF!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!

17. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

What you did is just not right Kano..after months of doing the same adventures over and over, some genius come and edit the stats of a drop that everyone was using their energy on..this seriously put our trust in your games questionable, to have glitches is not something new, but to tamper with stats?
    What is the reason that a drop stats was lowered? why this have to be done now? and last question, why you stopped communicating with us players, like before ( weekly tgif ) ?
    Since the raids started the whole game changed, you are just interested in players buying fp's.

18. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

"they have dropped the wayfarerfrom 145/151 to 122/128"

I asked about the Wayfarer way back http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/new-warriors-from-adventures.24762/, and asked if it was correct. Mitch confirmed it was as I saw it was out of skew with the rest of adventures and the blacksmith. After his assurance, that he checked with the "devs", others or myself relied upon him for our subsequent actions.

upload_2017-5-4_6-30-54.png

19. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

What the hell is a wayfarer? And why is anyone really worried about it anyway? New location probably about to be released and make whatever your complaining about pointless anyway

20. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

The new empire is released Demonik1.

On it's release, Kano changed the attributes of warrior in the prior empire nothwithstanding its public assurance that it was correct -
    6 months prior, it was confirmed as correctly configured in the game relative to all other adventure drops of the "new" empire.

Deblovscats1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.